Sig Needed.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Sig Needed....

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby citybirds27 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:33 am

South Park Cows wrote:
citybirds27 wrote:guys we don't need to talk about this, me and steeler39 are new to sigmaking and just needed some practice, I knew that my sig wasn't going to last, but I learned a lot new stuff because of making it.

I wasn't even trying to argue and that's great for you trying to get some practice... but whatever. I guess some people here can't read.

I guess you can't read
citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

Matchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby South Park Cows » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:44 am

citybirds27 wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:
citybirds27 wrote:guys we don't need to talk about this, me and steeler39 are new to sigmaking and just needed some practice, I knew that my sig wasn't going to last, but I learned a lot new stuff because of making it.

I wasn't even trying to argue and that's great for you trying to get some practice... but whatever. I guess some people here can't read.

I guess you can't read

What does that have to do with anything? You were inferring that I was arguing and you decided to put an end to it when it's quite the opposite. Go back and read my first 2 posts before you say anything.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby citybirds27 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:02 pm

South Park Cows wrote:
citybirds27 wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:

I guess you can't read

What does that have to do with anything? You were inferring that I was arguing and you decided to put an end to it when it's quite the opposite. Go back and read my first 2 posts before you say anything.

No no no, when I posted that original post I was talking to everyone who mentioned the whole plindsey thing, not just you, sorry for the misunderstanding.
citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

Matchup Meltdown Survivor

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests