ESPN edge - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

ESPN edge

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Third Day » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:33 pm

Joeybagadonuts wrote:Edge = computer crashing...sorry scratch that, ESPN=computer crashing.

Espn is poorly run and Edge is just live scoring and a few articles that you can get for free EVERYWHERE else (sportsline, etc)

ESPN is a total rip off and waste of time. :-t
Love your donuts! ;-D
Never look for justice in this world, but never cease to give it.....Oswald Chambers
Third Day
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby HoleInTheWallGang » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:03 am

We use CBS in my league for live scoring and such but, don't put to much credence into what the writers on this site say. They SUCK! Your better off reading the forums right here for strategies, injuries and what not.
HoleInTheWallGang
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:53 am

I'm avoiding the massive sites this year... Seems like they are forever crashing or running at a snail's pace come gameday...

The site I'm using this year for the league's where I pay a host is http://www.Xpertsports.com . They have the most flexibility of any pay site I've found, and the unique all-in-one layout of their league pages is awesome once you get used to it... They've got good forum capabilities for smack-talk, and their draft engine is second to none, IMO... It takes a couple minutes to get used to, but once you're used to the lay-out it's hard to beat...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheMurph5263 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:36 am

I used Yahoo for a long time until last year when we switched to CBS none of us had any complaints. The columns are pretty bad but thats why God gives us things like this forum right here.
TheMurph5263
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Joeybagadonuts » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:42 am

Third Day wrote:
Joeybagadonuts wrote:Edge = computer crashing...sorry scratch that, ESPN=computer crashing.

Espn is poorly run and Edge is just live scoring and a few articles that you can get for free EVERYWHERE else (sportsline, etc)

ESPN is a total rip off and waste of time. :-t
Love your donuts! ;-D

Thanks!
Joeybagadonuts
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby houstonherdfan » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:03 pm

gablefan wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:don't know but I think if you want to pay for a service, go for CBS Sportsline ;-D

agreed! ;-D ;-D

I second the agreed. Just don't join the public leagues most there are idiots. for many reason too numerous to mention. I don't have the time right now.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Previous

Return to Football Talk