Looking For Five Members For Great 3 Sport Keeper League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking For Five Members For Great 3 Sport Keeper League

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking For Five Members For Great 3 Sport Keeper League

Postby DrJohnL21 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:25 pm

I am looking for 5 people to join my 3 fantasy keeper leagues. The leagues are for football, baseball, and basketball. Right now I am currently in the process of searching for new members to take the places of people I am getting rid of for fantasy basketball. The draft for football has already been done so unfortunately nobody else can join. Right now we are in our 1st year in baseball, football, and soon to start in basketball which is where the replacements will take in effect. I only want loyal and very active members who will be respectful and polite to the league and will participate in fantasy baseball, football, and basketball.

Our league has many extras and we run our league mainly on our Fantasy Elite Forum site. It is a really nice site that has private messages, we vote on trades there, post ideas about the league, discuss topics, and keep track of a creation of mine called the League Draft Position Race. The League Draft Position Race is a technique that I use to determine draft positions for the following season. The better you do statistically in the league the better your draft position is.

Our league is improving and we have many good active members. I am looking for more members for replace the members who have been disrespectful to the league to make it one of the top leagues out there with several advantages.

In fantasy baseball you get 5 keepers, and football and basketball get 3 keepers each. If you are interested in joining my leagues please send me an email telling me at mailto:johnlindenmier@hotmail.com and please tell me a little bit about your fantasy experience or something. I would love new members so everybody is welcome at this point. If you want to join and send me an email I will give you a link to our Fantasy Elite Forum site so you can register and check things out and see if you would still like to join. The Fantasy Elite site is still new because I just got rid of ProBoards for it since it looks alot better and has more features than ProBoards.

Please join my league ASAP!
DrJohnL21
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds