Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby bagobonez » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:36 pm

"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Alkaholik » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:46 pm

haha how that ends is crazy, but i wonder if that fence stopped about 5 feet to the left of where the cops headlights were on the fence, too bad they didnt show them using the flashlight to see if the fence ended one way or another about 10 feet and the guy just drove around it.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby bagobonez » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:49 pm

Alkaholik wrote:

haha how that ends is crazy, but i wonder if that fence stopped about 5 feet to the left of where the cops headlights were on the fence, too bad they didnt show them using the flashlight to see if the fence ended one way or another about 10 feet and the guy just drove around it.

THat's what I was wondering. Seems like if there was an opening in the fence, the cop would have put it in reverse and went through the hole himself to continue pursuing the suspect.
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Metroid » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:59 pm

bagobonez wrote:
Alkaholik wrote:

THat's what I was wondering. Seems like if there was an opening in the fence, the cop would have put it in reverse and went through the hole himself to continue pursuing the suspect.

I wonder if the fence was only attached at the top. If so its possiable he just pushed through it and it flopped back down after he went through. :-?
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Alkaholik » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:14 pm

WE DEMAND MORE ANSWERS!!!!!!
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Metroid » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:19 pm

Gotta love SNL even when its bad its funny.

WARNING: Implied foul language.
http://www.thetravisty.com/Saturday_Nig ... orists.htm
Metroid

Postby bagobonez » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:55 pm

Metroid wrote:
bagobonez wrote:
Alkaholik wrote:

I wonder if the fence was only attached at the top. If so its possiable he just pushed through it and it flopped back down after he went through. :-?

You know that's a very reasonable explanation, I hadn't thought of that. ANd with all the dust that was kicked up into the officer's face, he may not have seen it. All he sees is a car that just somehow went through a fence. Of course if the chainlink was attached to the posts, which it should have been, it would have still yanked the posts back.
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Metroid » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:40 pm

bagobonez wrote:
Metroid wrote:
bagobonez wrote:
Alkaholik wrote:

You know that's a very reasonable explanation, I hadn't thought of that. ANd with all the dust that was kicked up into the officer's face, he may not have seen it. All he sees is a car that just somehow went through a fence. Of course if the chainlink was attached to the posts, which it should have been, it would have still yanked the posts back.

Righ,t or if the chainlink was on the side of the fence he drove into, it would have ripped the posts out.
Metroid

Postby bagobonez » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:22 pm

bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bagobonez » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:57 pm

bagobonez