**Official Video Thread** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

**Official Video Thread**

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:12 pm

I watched that fall like a bazillion times on ESPN and it looks so crazy every time. The last report I heard was he broke his wrist and bruised his lung. He walked into the stadium later that night (think it was that night) during the freestyle supercross competition and did an interview. He had a cane then for obvious reasons. Can you imagine falling 4-5 stories and walking off????
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:22 pm

FantasyMan13 wrote:http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/12337/

A graphic video, but a good one. The best is at 2:40.


First off, that's just nasty. :-P

Second, that clip at 2:40 can't be real. I mean nobody even got up or flinched at the guy jumping across the table to assault the other guy.
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby knapplc » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:23 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
FantasyMan13 wrote:http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/12337/

A graphic video, but a good one. The best is at 2:40.


First off, that's just nasty. :-P

Second, that clip at 2:40 can't be real. I mean nobody even got up or flinched at the guy jumping across the table to assault the other guy.


Sooo.... it's just a video of fights? And that's cool why? :-?
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:27 pm

knapplc wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
FantasyMan13 wrote:http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/12337/

A graphic video, but a good one. The best is at 2:40.


First off, that's just nasty. :-P

Second, that clip at 2:40 can't be real. I mean nobody even got up or flinched at the guy jumping across the table to assault the other guy.


Sooo.... it's just a video of fights? And that's cool why? :-?


Well, no, more like videos of people getting hurt. Ranging from fights, to accidents, to skateboarding things, to car wrecks to people getting smashed into a concrete wall by cars going 40 MPH. Like I said, nasty. The only reason I kept watching is that I wanted to see what happened at that mark. There were a couple of funny or cool ones in there, but they showed stuff that there was no freaking way a person could live through and watching videos on the internet of people getting killed/paralyzed doesn't hold much appeal to me. Heck, watching people get hurt usually doesn't hold much appeal and certainly not when they are getting seriously injured.
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby eagles21 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:33 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:Well, no, more like videos of people getting hurt. Ranging from fights, to accidents, to skateboarding things, to car wrecks to people getting smashed into a concrete wall by cars going 40 MPH. Like I said, nasty. The only reason I kept watching is that I wanted to see what happened at that mark. There were a couple of funny or cool ones in there, but they showed stuff that there was no freaking way a person could live through and watching videos on the internet of people getting killed/paralyzed doesn't hold much appeal to me. Heck, watching people get hurt usually doesn't hold much appeal and certainly not when they are getting seriously injured.


Yeah, I agree joel. I watched it, and some of the clips were pretty bad. I guess when people fall down or get hurt in some stupid thing they were doing, and people say that they get owned, it isn't too bad, but I have a problem when people actually die and people still say this.
Image
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 4613
Joined: 7 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: State College, PA

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby Metroid » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:41 pm

Yeah that video is crap, if we cant post nudity I don't think videos of people getting killed is very kosher, personally I'm more offended by that than seeing some pics or videos of boobs. %-6
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby FantasyMan13 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:19 am

Alright, sorry to whoever I offended. That's why I said it was graphic. I didn't mean to make anyone mad or whatever, I just thought some of the stuff was cool, like the random fights. Some of it is junk though.
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4171
(Past Year: 40)
Joined: 10 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby FantasyMan13 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:23 am

I just took it down. Sorry again guys.
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4171
(Past Year: 40)
Joined: 10 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:08 am

There are several of these Star Wars Robot Chicken episodes going around, but this one is easily my favorite. I nearly pissed myself watching this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xgZsVAMo8I
Image
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 14333
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Room 7609

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby Metroid » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:54 am

FantasyMan13 wrote:I just took it down. Sorry again guys.

No worries man, nothing against you at all. There were a few funny parts in there but some of it was just TOO much. Hope it didn't sound like I was coming down on you. :-/
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 2:10 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact