**Official Video Thread** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

**Official Video Thread**

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby Tiki » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:17 am

Metroid wrote:Yeah I'm into some fantasy stuff and Angelina Jolie nekid so I'll check it out. There was a new theater put in downtown Stockton, maybe they have the digital 3D you're talking about. ;-D

Yeah, most new ones do. But, I suggest it in Imax 3D! :-L ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby Metroid » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:22 am

Tiki wrote:
Metroid wrote:Yeah I'm into some fantasy stuff and Angelina Jolie nekid so I'll check it out. There was a new theater put in downtown Stockton, maybe they have the digital 3D you're talking about. ;-D

Yeah, most new ones do. But, I suggest it in Imax 3D! :-L ;-D

I think there is an IMax in Sacramento, thats about 40 minutes from here. I'll have to check on that. :-?
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby treat24 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:46 am

Metroid wrote:
Tiki wrote:
Metroid wrote:Yeah I'm into some fantasy stuff and Angelina Jolie nekid so I'll check it out. There was a new theater put in downtown Stockton, maybe they have the digital 3D you're talking about. ;-D

Yeah, most new ones do. But, I suggest it in Imax 3D! :-L ;-D

I think there is an IMax in Sacramento, thats about 40 minutes from here. I'll have to check on that. :-?


come to the one in MN. It's about 5 minutes from my house. We can hang. I'll supply the crate of guinness ;-D :-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby Metroid » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:56 am

treat24 wrote:come to the one in MN. It's about 5 minutes from my house. We can hang. I'll supply the crate of guinness ;-D :-D

Isn't it like 2 degrees there right now? :-o

no thanks. :-b

The promise of Guinness is tempting though. :-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby treat24 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:03 pm

Metroid wrote:
treat24 wrote:come to the one in MN. It's about 5 minutes from my house. We can hang. I'll supply the crate of guinness ;-D :-D

Isn't it like 2 degrees there right now? :-o

no thanks. :-b

The promise of Guinness is tempting though. :-D



haha... nah man... it's up to 6 degrees... friggin' heat wave...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby Metroid » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:13 pm

treat24 wrote:haha... nah man... it's up to 6 degrees... friggin' heat wave...

Yeah it's too butt-assed cold there for me man. :-o

Current temp here in Stockton...54 degrees at 9am....you should come here and hang out, I have Guiness too. ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby Tiki » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:14 pm

Metroid wrote:
treat24 wrote:come to the one in MN. It's about 5 minutes from my house. We can hang. I'll supply the crate of guinness ;-D :-D

Isn't it like 2 degrees there right now? :-o

no thanks. :-b

The promise of Guinness is tempting though. :-D

Wuss. A little cold never did anything but retract the guys. :-D


;-)
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby mikus » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:16 pm

Image
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 4658
Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby Metroid » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:30 pm

mikus wrote:Disgusting


Yeah thats just wrong. %-6

:-t
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: **Official Video Thread**

Postby treat24 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:53 pm

Metroid wrote:
mikus wrote:Disgusting


Yeah thats just wrong. %-6

:-t


OMG... I've stayed at one of those hotels. (downtown holiday inn)

I never use the drinking glasses in hotels though.

yuck.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 13:35 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact