Alex Smith... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Alex Smith...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby TXLonghorns1155 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:31 pm

Troy Aikman's Rookie Season

155 of 293 for 1,749 yards, 9 TDs, 18 INTs

Record: 0-11


Just a thought, because Smith Def reminds me of Aikman, and Aikman had a LOT more talent then smith does.
TXLonghorns1155
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 109
Joined: 5 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:55 pm

TXLonghorns1155 wrote:Troy Aikman's Rookie Season

155 of 293 for 1,749 yards, 9 TDs, 18 INTs

Record: 0-11


Just a thought, because Smith Def reminds me of Aikman, and Aikman had a LOT more talent then smith does.


Then how does he remind you of Aikman, if Aikman has so much more talent? :-?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:01 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
TXLonghorns1155 wrote:Troy Aikman's Rookie Season

155 of 293 for 1,749 yards, 9 TDs, 18 INTs

Record: 0-11


Just a thought, because Smith Def reminds me of Aikman, and Aikman had a LOT more talent then smith does.


Then how does he remind you of Aikman, if Aikman has so much more talent? :-?


ORS hes refering to the talent around him. ;-D
Image
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 6525
Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: South Stadium

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:17 pm

GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
TXLonghorns1155 wrote:Troy Aikman's Rookie Season

155 of 293 for 1,749 yards, 9 TDs, 18 INTs

Record: 0-11


Just a thought, because Smith Def reminds me of Aikman, and Aikman had a LOT more talent then smith does.


Then how does he remind you of Aikman, if Aikman has so much more talent? :-?


ORS hes refering to the talent around him. ;-D


Ah, yes. I guess I would have to agree then. :-B :-b

But that's only imo. }:-)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Previous

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 12:15 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact