possible? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to St. Louis Rams

possible?

Moderator: Football Moderators

possible?

Postby Guru13 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:42 pm

well, see, me and my neighbors were talking last night and we got into a discussion about the rams, and I said I think if steven jackson averages 25 carries a games, we could win 10 games this year. and so the debate begins, and this old fart of a guy that really pushes my buttons says "well saying that is like saying if alber pujols hits 2 home runs than the cardinals will win" and I thought "no you idiot", but proceeded to say "no it isn't dominating the run game opens up the defense for the pass, keeps them on there toes, totally changes the game" or something along those lines. and then we went through the schedule and checked it out and they keep saying best case scenario 8-8 cause they think we will get beat once by the cards and once by the bears, course we only play the bears once, anyways, I say that I think the cardinals are overrated and the bears have to many question, and yes they have a great D, but I think thats a close game. anyways whats your thoughts, could we be best case scenario 10-6?
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to St. Louis Rams