Do i have to watch those annoying announcers on MNF - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Do i have to watch those annoying announcers on MNF

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby onnestabe » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:35 pm

jnormy wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:every year we get to hear about how much you guys hate the announcers. THEY ARE JUST ANNOUNCERS! If you are so annoyed by them use the mute button, dont let in ruin your football experience and dont post a thread every week on who you hate them! :-°

youre pretty much doing exactly what youre telling everyone else not to do. !+)

how do you figure miner? :-?

I just get tired of seeing these posts every week during the season.

"if you dont like them mute them." that's what you said. we'll if you dont like these threads dont read or post in them. not trying to be annoying, just thought it was a bit funny.

Great point, Miner. It's pretty clear from the subject line what this post is about, so consider the mouse your virtual "mute" button and move on to the next thread if ya don't like it. :-)

P.S. I think this thread is esp. relevant this year, with a new network and new announcers taking over MNF. IMO, once he gets comfortable, TK's gonna be an entertaining and knowledgeable addition to the team.

You act as if they didn't just exchange 'NBC' for 'ESPN' and 'Monday' for 'Sunday' on everything...
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jnormy » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:39 pm

onnestabe wrote:
jnormy wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:every year we get to hear about how much you guys hate the announcers. THEY ARE JUST ANNOUNCERS! If you are so annoyed by them use the mute button, dont let in ruin your football experience and dont post a thread every week on who you hate them! :-°

youre pretty much doing exactly what youre telling everyone else not to do. !+)

how do you figure miner? :-?

I just get tired of seeing these posts every week during the season.

"if you dont like them mute them." that's what you said. we'll if you dont like these threads dont read or post in them. not trying to be annoying, just thought it was a bit funny.

Great point, Miner. It's pretty clear from the subject line what this post is about, so consider the mouse your virtual "mute" button and move on to the next thread if ya don't like it. :-)

P.S. I think this thread is esp. relevant this year, with a new network and new announcers taking over MNF. IMO, once he gets comfortable, TK's gonna be an entertaining and knowledgeable addition to the team.

You act as if they didn't just exchange 'NBC' for 'ESPN' and 'Monday' for 'Sunday' on everything...

Please explain what you mean by that. I wasn't "acting" like anything. This thread is about the MNF broadcast team on ESPN, NOT "Sunday" or "NBC" -- so that's what I was addressing. The changes are signficant, and NBC or Sunday have absolutely no bearing on the subject at hand.

The fact is, MNF is now on a different station with noticeable changes in the production style that people had been accustomed to seeing on the Monday night telecast. And it has a brand new team of announcers, two of whom have little or no experience calling NFL games. That makes this a more relevant and interesting discussion, IMO.
jnormy
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk