K-Prater
5-IDP's
washamur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Postby terpfan » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:55 am

I pre-ordered mine from EBGames with free overnight shipping. It will probably be here the 21st (Ive been ordering from them for a few years now, and with overnight it usually arrives a day early) I cant wait!
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:53 pm

terpfan wrote:I pre-ordered mine from EBGames with free overnight shipping. It will probably be here the 21st (Ive been ordering from them for a few years now, and with overnight it usually arrives a day early) I cant wait!

Where'd you get free overnight shipping?! They send them out a day early, so yeah you'll have it the by the 22nd at the latest.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:03 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
terpfan wrote:I pre-ordered mine from EBGames with free overnight shipping. It will probably be here the 21st (Ive been ordering from them for a few years now, and with overnight it usually arrives a day early) I cant wait!

Where'd you get free overnight shipping?! They send them out a day early, so yeah you'll have it the by the 22nd at the latest.

I found the coupon, but it was only for one day. :~(

I still might just do it this way anyways, since it's only $10.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Postby terpfan » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:25 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:

Use the coupon code RUREADY at ebgames.com. They do it every year. Hopefully its still good. ;-D

EDIT: Oh, really, only one day? Wow... I thought it would be for at least a week. Ive been getting the free overnight shipping every year for like 3 years now I think.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:43 pm

Yeah I got it last year, and that's the coupon I found, but it didn't work when I tried. :-/

So I decided to splurge on the extra $10 for overnight shipping, instead of going out to get it that day. I hit purchase online, with a $70 receipt...they email me the confirmation, and it says I ordered 2 copies! $135! I emailed them about it, so hopefully I will get it sorted out. :-#
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Postby terpfan » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:35 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:Yeah I got it last year, and that's the coupon I found, but it didn't work when I tried. :-/

So I decided to splurge on the extra $10 for overnight shipping, instead of going out to get it that day. I hit purchase online, with a $70 receipt...they email me the confirmation, and it says I ordered 2 copies! $135! I emailed them about it, so hopefully I will get it sorted out. :-#

Ugh, thats annoying. I end up with 2 copies in my cart all the time, but Ive never actually got a receipt for one and then confirmation for two. Hopefully you can get it sorted out quickly. When I emailed them to cancel my earlier order (before the free shipping offer) they responded within a few hours.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:44 pm

terpfan wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:Yeah I got it last year, and that's the coupon I found, but it didn't work when I tried. :-/

Ugh, thats annoying. I end up with 2 copies in my cart all the time, but Ive never actually got a receipt for one and then confirmation for two. Hopefully you can get it sorted out quickly. When I emailed them to cancel my earlier order (before the free shipping offer) they responded within a few hours.

Just got an email back saying one of them has been cancelled. ;-D Can't wait for it now. Hopefully it's here the 21st. That will really piss my friends off. :-b
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:07 pm

Well, mine didn't come today. That's ok though. I have a draft tonight and the Sox were on this afternoon...so I'm plenty busy. Got nothing going on tomorrow though. Well, at least until my doorbell rings with a package. B-) :-L
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Postby Free Bagel » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:47 pm

Picking mine up at midnight tonight.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer