Madden NFL 07 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Madden NFL 07

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby bagobonez » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:25 pm

Knicks4ever wrote:
bagobonez wrote:created a superstar WR. 6'5" 210. Ran 4.41 and 4.39. At the combine I somehow managed a 4.36. My parents were a hall of fame WR and a mountain climber. Worked out pretty well. Somehow at 6'5 and with 96 speed and 98 acceleration, I fell to the bottom of the 3rd round and got picked up by Baltimore. Nothing worse than playing for a team that calls a running play 90% of the time. haha

How do you get 40 times that fast? Ive been trying but i cant get under 4.5 even with a player with 98 speed. Is there a trick or something or do you just tap the sticks back really fast?

PS2 version, all you do is hit X as fast as you can. No stupid analog stick flicking. Again, Sony > Microsoft.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:19 pm

bagobonez wrote:
Knicks4ever wrote:
bagobonez wrote:created a superstar WR. 6'5" 210. Ran 4.41 and 4.39. At the combine I somehow managed a 4.36. My parents were a hall of fame WR and a mountain climber. Worked out pretty well. Somehow at 6'5 and with 96 speed and 98 acceleration, I fell to the bottom of the 3rd round and got picked up by Baltimore. Nothing worse than playing for a team that calls a running play 90% of the time. haha

How do you get 40 times that fast? Ive been trying but i cant get under 4.5 even with a player with 98 speed. Is there a trick or something or do you just tap the sticks back really fast?

PS2 version, all you do is hit X as fast as you can. No stupid analog stick flicking. Again, Sony > Microsoft.

Again, how is that Microsoft's fault? They didn't make the game, EA did.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bagobonez » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:47 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
bagobonez wrote:
Knicks4ever wrote:

I didn't say it was Microsoft's fault. Having said that, Sony > Microsoft, even if it's not their fault in this instance.
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby CrashOverrid3 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:19 pm

bagobonez wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
bagobonez wrote:
Knicks4ever wrote:

I didn't say it was Microsoft's fault. Having said that, Sony > Microsoft, even if it's not their fault in this instance.

Sony is a joke
*I created this sig!
CrashOverrid3
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby bagobonez » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:35 am

CrashOverrid3 wrote:
bagobonez wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
bagobonez wrote:
Knicks4ever wrote:

Sony is a joke

Is that why their sales blow Microsoft's and Nintendo's out of the water?
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby thatonepoorkid » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:30 am

I have to say i like the controls on xbox alot more than PS2.
I mean the are not that bad but i like xbobx alot more.
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:18 am

thatonepoorkid wrote:I have to say i like the controls on xbox alot more than PS2.
I mean the are not that bad but i like xbobx alot more.

agreed.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Free Bagel » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:37 pm

I have madden for the 360 and I can't stand the controls, or the controller. The controller is very comfy in your hand, but the precision on it is awful.

Then again I was playing madden on the ps2 for years before this so maybe I just got used to that one, but it's even tough to scroll through menus and whatnot w/ the xbox analog stick/d-pad and not hit right when you meant to hit down.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Knicks4ever » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:21 pm

With the stamina issue, are you guys sure there is no stamina? to me it seems like your back gets tired as the game goes on and after a long drive against your defence your DB returning the kick off seems slower, but the stamina bar just doesnt change. So to me it seems there is stamina but just no way to tell you what your players is
Knicks4ever
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Ranker

Postby confused_jake » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:57 pm

Knicks4ever wrote:With the stamina issue, are you guys sure there is no stamina? to me it seems like your back gets tired as the game goes on and after a long drive against your defence your DB returning the kick off seems slower, but the stamina bar just doesnt change. So to me it seems there is stamina but just no way to tell you what your players is

I heard somewhere that there is stamina, but there is some glitch where the meter doesnt change.
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games