Need Portis / Larry Johnson Sig. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Need Portis / Larry Johnson Sig.

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Need Portis / Larry Johnson Sig.

Postby Larrs3333 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:38 pm

Can someone hook me up with a Clinton Portis / Larry Johnson Sig. Preferably with LJ in his diamond cutter pose. I would like it to say " Two Headed monster" my team name is "I WIN"
Larrs3333
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Doctor P » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:17 pm

Wow, join on the 21st and request a sig w/your 1st post. Quite a day for you. I'm just joking. I'm sure someone will make a sig for you, but you have to make your presense known, and stick around for a bit, and make more than 1 post since you joined on Monday. Good luck to you and welcome aboard. ;-D
QB: Romo, Freeman
RB: Foster, Peterson,LeShoure, Wilson, Mathews
WR: Bryant, Moore, Fitz
TE: Hernandez
D/ST: Pittsburgh, NYJ
K: Janikowski
Doctor P
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 11)

Postby citybirds27 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:54 pm

Doctor P wrote:Wow, join on the 21st and request a sig w/your 1st post. Quite a day for you. I'm just joking. I'm sure someone will make a sig for you, but you have to make your presense known, and stick around for a bit, and make more than 1 post since you joined on Monday. Good luck to you and welcome aboard. ;-D

Probably for another forum...
citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

Matchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Doctor P » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:39 pm

You're probably right, so I will apologize for jumping on the guys' case if this is the the case. I just find it funny when someone joins the board and requests a sig w/the 1st post, like the artists around here have nothing else to do besides make sigs for newcomers.
QB: Romo, Freeman
RB: Foster, Peterson,LeShoure, Wilson, Mathews
WR: Bryant, Moore, Fitz
TE: Hernandez
D/ST: Pittsburgh, NYJ
K: Janikowski
Doctor P
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 11)

Postby WILLIStheBigMCG » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:09 pm

and if it IS for another forum, y would we want to make one for something that wont get seen around here...its just like making one for someone that will never post again

2008 bills prediction: 10-6

you know you've been playing too much madden when clinton portis doesn't look right in a 'skins uniform
WILLIStheBigMCG
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Location: Fairport: Home of the '91 and '97 NY State Football Champs

Postby Larrs3333 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:35 pm

I just wanted the pic to put on my espn site since nobody else in my league had the balls to pull the trigger on portis this year.
Larrs3333
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:57 pm

No offense man, but if somebody makes a sig for you, they probably want it to be seen around here- not exclusivly used for ESPN.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Larrs3333 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:31 pm

I didn't say that it wouldn't be seen in this forum, i just joined so i want some identification and i don't know how to make them. I have been playing fantasy football for 12 years and i am somehow just now finding this forum. Check out my starting lineup and tell me what you think: QB= McNair (underestimated in alot of drafts + more tools to work with in baltimore + 2 years removed from MVP) RB= L. Johnson ( or should i say KC O-Line) RB= Portis (A steal in the 3rd round) WR= Boldin WR= Chambers (with a legit #1 QB= BIG NUMBERS) WR= Matt Jones (6' 6" 242Lbs 4.4 -40yd dash + #1 man in Jax = BREAKOUT SEASON) TE= Miller D= Chicago K= J. Brown. Sorry about all my little comments, I am just pumped for the season to start. What sucks is that i will miss the week 1 games because i will be on my honeymoon!!! :*)
Larrs3333
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby TheFranchise » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:22 pm

Larrs3333 wrote: RB= Portis (A steal in the 3rd round)

Wrong forum for this post, but Portis in the 3rd is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have heard all summer. He might have a bum shoulder, but for him to fall out of the 1st is tough to believe... 3rd round is just a bad pick by everyone in the 2nd round IMO.
TheFranchise
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 4)

Postby citybirds27 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:24 pm

TheFranchise wrote:
Larrs3333 wrote: RB= Portis (A steal in the 3rd round)

Wrong forum for this post, but Portis in the 3rd is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have heard all summer. He might have a bum shoulder, but for him to fall out of the 1st is tough to believe... 3rd round is just a bad pick by everyone in the 2nd round IMO.

Exactly, someone make a sig for him, I can't right because Photoshop's trial is over and I need to get a new one,
citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

Matchup Meltdown Survivor

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests