cheating in trivia blitz - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

cheating in trivia blitz

Moderator: Football Moderators

cheating in trivia blitz

Postby seattlefantasy92 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:23 am

is it consider cheating, if you look up the answer, through an online site, or an outside resource?
UW HUSKIES 2-0
Seattle Seahawks 1-0
SOS save our sonics
seattlefantasy92
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby thatonepoorkid » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:28 am

I dont belive so. Cheating would be if you created 2nd account and looked at the question on that, found the answer and answred it in like 3 seconds on your primary account.
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby SniperShot » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:10 am

thatonepoorkid wrote:I dont belive so. Cheating would be if you created 2nd account and looked at the question on that, found the answer and answred it in like 3 seconds on your primary account.
Mmmmm never thought about that... I don't do triva blitz though, I'm so sucky. I asked a few questions last year which was fun.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:12 am

Nope, you can look up the answer anywhere you want. Internet, Encyclopedia, other people, etc.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby thatonepoorkid » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:16 am

SniperShot wrote:
thatonepoorkid wrote:I dont belive so. Cheating would be if you created 2nd account and looked at the question on that, found the answer and answred it in like 3 seconds on your primary account.
Mmmmm never thought about that... I don't do triva blitz though, I'm so sucky. I asked a few questions last year which was fun.

lol i hope i dident just give anyone ideas with that post
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Madison » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:08 pm

thatonepoorkid wrote:
SniperShot wrote:

Oh I'm sure someone will try that, or already has.

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Warhawk » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:30 pm

thatonepoorkid wrote:
SniperShot wrote:

I saw that and was like, doh, we're screwed now. :-P
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:34 pm

Warhawk wrote:
thatonepoorkid wrote:
SniperShot wrote:

I saw that and was like, doh, we're screwed now. :-P

How do you think I got one right last month?? :-b
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:01 pm

I'd be very disappointed to learn that someone here is using multiple accounts to win at the Blitz. Perhaps the way we can minimize this in the future is to make certain the person who posts the question doesn't post the answer until the time is up for that particular question.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:10 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I'd be very disappointed to learn that someone here is using multiple accounts to win at the Blitz. Perhaps the way we can minimize this in the future is to make certain the person who posts the question doesn't post the answer until the time is up for that particular question.

Good idea, but they could still see the question and take their sweet time looking up the answer.

I don't think there is many cheaters out there. Most of the participants seem to be regulars. Except Flotsam, he's a filthy cheater.

JK Flot!
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Cafe Games Talk