All 2006 Threads - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League

All 2006 Threads

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, Football Moderators

Postby ljthockey » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:49 pm

Honestly I voted but dont remember for which. I probally picked option 2 though.
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

I got hosed. (from FNJ: It'll be fixed)

Postby Jimboozie » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:52 pm

I use my #1 waiver priority on Travis Henry, then you guys tell me I have to drop him and Grossman. Now, another guy picks them up and my waiver priority is down to #11. I should get Henry or at the very least, move my waiver spot back to #1. Ugh. :-[
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: I got hosed.

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:01 am

Jimboozie wrote:I use my #1 waiver priority on Travis Henry, then you guys tell me I have to drop him and Grossman. Now, another guy picks them up and my waiver priority is down to #11. I should get Henry or at the very least, move my waiver spot back to #1. Ugh. :-[

The way we're doing it is that we're leaving what happened last week alone.

This means that you own the 2 players (T.Henry & Grossman)that you picked up (and that I then asked you to drop while we figured this out), and Crime owns the player that he added (Jenkins) and then dropped because I asked him to.

I'll PM Crime so that he can drop those T.Henry & Grossman and then I'll take them off waivers so you (and only you) can add them.

This will be fixed. Sorry for all the confusion. :-/

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Re: I got hosed.

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:28 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:I use my #1 waiver priority on Travis Henry, then you guys tell me I have to drop him and Grossman. Now, another guy picks them up and my waiver priority is down to #11. I should get Henry or at the very least, move my waiver spot back to #1. Ugh. :-[

The way we're doing it is that we're leaving what happened last week alone.

This means that you own the 2 players (T.Henry & Grossman)that you picked up (and that I then asked you to drop while we figured this out), and Crime owns the player that he added (Jenkins) and then dropped because I asked him to.

I'll PM Crime so that he can drop those T.Henry & Grossman and then I'll take them off waivers so you (and only you) can add them.

This will be fixed. Sorry for all the confusion. :-/

I fixed this manually. ;-D

I reversed the 2 add/drops that Crime made for T.Henry & Grossman.

Now Jimboozie has T.Henry & Grossman. Crime has Jenkins & Romo.

Sorry again for the confusion. I thought I made it clear that both of you guys were the only 2 that could pick up those guys that I asked you to drop. :-/

FNJ

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:22 pm

Thanks buddy! ;-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Crimedogg32 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:46 pm

what happened here? I see some people picked up people did they win them because I know I put a claim on cotchery
Crimedogg32
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby dream_017 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:53 pm

Crimedogg32 wrote:what happened here? I see some people picked up people did they win them because I know I put a claim on cotchery

I did receive your claim, I will check with FnJ to see if others put in any claims. If not then you should be awarded him. It may take a little bit for us to straighten this out, but we will get it right.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:27 am

Crimedogg32 wrote:what happened here? I see some people picked up people did they win them because I know I put a claim on cotchery

As stated in the rules, all weekend waiver requests are supposed to be PMed to me. Since you sent your request to dream I didn't think that anyone sent in any weekend waiver requests. Therefore I opened up the waivers when I got home after work on Tuesday and I was the one who picked up Cotchery.

Since now I know that you did PM a weekend waiver request to dream, I'll reverse my add/drop and then you (and only you) can add Cotchery. I'd add him for you manually but since you didn't PM the request to me I don't know who you wanted to drop.

The reason that I want all weekend waiver requests sent to me instead of dream (I'm the only owner who PMs weekend waiver requests to dream) is so that on Tuesday night I can open the add/drops and also make all the weekend waiver request add/drops manually. By sending all the PM's for weekend waiver requests to me, I know all the weekend waiver requests that were made because I have all of them and I know if I sent any to dream.

So for future weekend waiver requests, EVERYONE needs to PM ME their requests.

PM me or post here if you have any questions.

Thanks

FNJ

PS: When PMing me your weekend waiver requests, please tell me the player you want to add AND the player you want to drop. This way I can make the add/drop for you manually and noone else will pick up a player you won by mistake.

flotsamnjetsam

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:19 am

Don't forget to properly adjust the new waiver priority. I don't want to be stuck at 12!!! :-P
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:44 am

Jimboozie wrote:Don't forget to properly adjust the new waiver priority. I don't want to be stuck at 12!!! :-P

Done. Thanks for reminding me. I remembered before I reversed my Cotchery add/drop but then forgot by the time I made 2 add/drops. :*) :-b

flotsamnjetsam

PreviousNext

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League