Ahman Green Predictions - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Ahman Green Predictions

Moderator: Football Moderators

Ahman Green Predictions

Postby Mr Irrelevant » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:15 am

How do you think Ahman Green will do this year? Is 1000 yards 7TD's too much to ask for? What are your predictions on this guy..
Mr Irrelevant
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Injuries

Postby freeling_prideful » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:41 am

There are 2 factors holding Ahman Green back. Unfortunately, those two factors are a) himself and b) his team, which are pretty important for most running backs. By a) I'm generally referring to his health; he hasn't been healthy since the 04 season. And b) refers to his offensive line and questionable situation, especially w/ 2 RBs behind him (Davenport and Gado) who can probably play and play well.

I wouldn't bank on him getting 1000/7, although those numbers are certainly possible if everything goes well. A more realistic projection might give him 800/5, w/ Davenport getting another 3-400 and Gado maybe picking up another 300.
freeling_prideful
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby pat1999 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:58 am

dont forget about his fumbilitis
pat1999
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:15 am

I predict he will poop in Najeh Davenport's old helmet and give it to a rookie. The yards he gains while walking the helmet to the rookie will be the only positive gain for the year.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Boone » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:58 am

Sixxgunn wrote:I predict he will poop in Najeh Davenport's old helmet and give it to a rookie. The yards he gains while walking the helmet to the rookie will be the only positive gain for the year.
LMAO! :-D
Fly Eagles Fly!
Boone
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby BigMusky » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:05 am

packers proved they can run the ball last year when they were horrible...so I think Green can be a #2 back if he stays healthy. Make sure to get Gado as a backup though, because as mentioned...>Davenport is a poo poo head.
BigMusky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby moochman » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:15 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:I predict he will poop in Najeh Davenport's old helmet and give it to a rookie. The yards he gains while walking the helmet to the rookie will be the only positive gain for the year.

Sixx you are one caustic SOB. Keep this kind of posting up and I'll have to start wearing Depends. ;-D :-b ;-D

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:29 pm

moochman wrote:

Sixx you are one caustic SOB. Keep this kind of posting up and I'll have to start wearing Depends. ;-D :-b ;-D

It only gets worse when I'm not reigned in by the limits of of decency here at the Cafe. :-b But I'm also easier to take in person because you know when it's a joke.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby KeeceTime » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:36 pm

Green Bay also has the easiest run schedule in the nfl
KeeceTime
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby citybirds27 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:38 pm