cbssportsline: "java rank list" - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

cbssportsline: "java rank list"

Moderator: Football Moderators

cbssportsline: "java rank list"

Postby Eagle Baseball » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:06 pm

For ranking players in baseball I was able to use their "java rank list" feature to rank my players for the draft. Between then and now I got a different computer. For football the java rank list does not come up. There is the border but names do not appear. Is there something that I need to do on my new computer that will allow me to use this feature. cbs does say that if you are not able to use the java rank list to use the other one so I assume that this is a common problem. But I would like to use the java one because it is so much easier.

So for you in the know computer guys what do I need to do to use the java rank list?
Eagle Baseball
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 15)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby smackthefirst » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:10 pm

Depends on what browser you are using. Just google "JAVA" and download the plugin from SUN and you should be good to go.
My Playoff Team - Please Comment
MSchaub, DMcNabb, JFreeman, KKolb
SJackson, THightower, CWells, JForsett, JSnelling, CJennings, QGanther
RWayne, RMoss, RMeachem, MCrabtree, DBowe
VDavis
smackthefirst
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kilroy » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:01 am

smackthefirst wrote:Depends on what browser you are using. Just google "JAVA" and download the plugin from SUN and you should be good to go.

There you go. Know, however, that the cbssportsline/nfl.com player rankings are FUBAR. QBs early and often. Broken beyond fixing. Screwed up, etc, etc, etc, so on and so forth. Use them at your own peril.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk