To all Fever members - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

To all Fever members

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby steelerfan513 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:06 pm

man, that sucks; i dont know the site, but anyone who thinks hacking is funny is just a major idiot.

if anyone ever hacked the cafe, i would personally hunt them down and murder them. :-#
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WickedSmaat » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:33 pm

South Park Cows wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:Man, I guess I'll just have to migrate over to the BBC. I was so looking forward to the Sig League this year :-/

I wonder if we'd be able to pull something like that off here or somewhere else :-?

MCM isn't too fond of anybody else using his idea, and he's starting one up at the Spot (bah... I'll never go back there.)

I had an idea like that for during the offseason, 16 weeks, records and the like here but it would have been in the offseason. So it was similar :-?
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby South Park Cows » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:37 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:Man, I guess I'll just have to migrate over to the BBC. I was so looking forward to the Sig League this year :-/

I wonder if we'd be able to pull something like that off here or somewhere else :-?

MCM isn't too fond of anybody else using his idea, and he's starting one up at the Spot (bah... I'll never go back there.)

I had an idea like that for during the offseason, 16 weeks, records and the like here but it would have been in the offseason. So it was similar :-?

I was just saying... if you were going to do the same exact thing ask MCM first, but I doubt he would have a problem with it.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby WickedSmaat » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:48 pm

South Park Cows wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:

I was just saying... if you were going to do the same exact thing ask MCM first, but I doubt he would have a problem with it.

Well I was just saying too. But, I don't think I'd have the time to run anything like that. Maybe MCM can comeback here(add to his 7 posts) and run it here :-b
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby bojanglesmn » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:57 pm

It's going down at NFLspot.com

MCM has been there starting a new one up, although he isn't running it. He's been talking it up.
bojanglesmn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guru13 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:50 pm

I sure hope something like that doesn't happen to the cafe, hopefully we have protection or something, I couldn't live without the cafe. I would be...terrified, hopefully if it did happen tho, madison and menyak would bring it back. ;-D
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Child_of_God_08 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:03 pm

Dang, FVR's gone. Thats a shame. Didn't BBC just get hacked recently too?
FFC Battle Record: 0-1
Child_of_God_08
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby South Park Cows » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:21 pm

Child_of_God_08 wrote:Dang, FVR's gone. Thats a shame. Didn't BBC just get hacked recently too?

Yeah, Spot too. But all 3 were most likely done by different people.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby Tiki » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:04 am

That sucks guys! :-t

That's some Bullshite that somewould just hack your site.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Child_of_God_08 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:10 am

That did explain why the site wouldn't come up, I was wondering why I couldn't even get to the site. Well, I guess I gotta join at Spot now.
FFC Battle Record: 0-1
Child_of_God_08
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests