When drafting in multiple leagues..... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

When drafting in multiple leagues.....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Twisted Sister » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:26 pm

My teams are very different. Each league is in a vaccum for me... but the draft is so unpredictable that you wind up with very different teams.

Some sleepers I draft the same... same for DEF and Kickers. Those are all final round picks.

Yeah, I'm going to be so emotionally split on games. Rooting for and against the same player, or trying to root for the ideal combination of events... my brain may explode. Part of the fun ;-D
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby BigMusky » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:43 pm

I have set to see a play in fantasy football that created a win for one of my teams and direct loss of the other. Like a turnover or TD. Since most of the time I play matchup defenses, they are rarely if ever going against the good offenses who most my players are on.
BigMusky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Billsbacker » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:00 pm

I usually drop a guy a few spots in my ratings if I have him on another team....it limits the risk. Obviously, if that player is still available a round or more later, you gotta take him again, but this keeps you from "reaching" for someone over and over again just because he is a bit higher on your draft chart than everyone elses.

It also helps to vary strategies among teams (RB/RB vs RB/WR, when to target TE and QB, etc.)
Billsbacker
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk