Lamar Gordon=The next Portis? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Lamar Gordon=The next Portis?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CVhawk » Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:37 pm

hurricanes_fan wrote:yeah, i agree with big shot. emmitt sucks, always has. anybody could have ran behind the cowboys o-line in the 90's.

Damn talk about player hating.There have been a couple of CRACK smoking remarks on this thread.Now I KNOW someone is smoking CRACK.I think your comments might be THE most assenine thing I have ever heard.The guy set the ALL-TIME NFL record for rushing yards.Are you letting the fact that he went to UF and not that hell hole in CUBA?Whatever the case may be I would love for you to run that smack to somebody you know that actually has a clue so they can bitchslap some sense into you.

And I think everyone missed the point of the post.The question was will everybody and their grandmother be picking him up and get rewarded for it.Not that he was gonna rush for 1500 yards catch 50 balls and lead the team in scoring.Jeez why dont you read the whole post instead of reading the topic and going apesh*t.

BTW:I drafted Clinton Portis in my $ league last year so no one got to vulture him of the waiver wire.
CVhawk
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby jdogg_ffc » Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:54 pm

Gordon=solid yes, great no might help you win some games prob. won't be there in playoffs.
jdogg_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby big shot » Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:46 pm

fellas, i must of confused all ya. i wasnt trying to say emmit sucked. the point i was making is that emmit was reconized as a great player in fantasy football and actual football way past his prime because of who he once was. this is what is going on with marshal. he was great 3 years ago so now hes going to get drafted in the first round for years to come. people , you all need to realiize that lamar "flash" gordan is "IT" right now, and marshal mathers is probably a better running back than marshal faulk.
big shot
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk