Citybird's Tournament III - Round 2 (Basketball) DONE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Citybird's Tournament III - Round 2 (Basketball) DONE

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby WILLIStheBigMCG » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:38 pm

B

2008 bills prediction: 10-6

you know you've been playing too much madden when clinton portis doesn't look right in a 'skins uniform
WILLIStheBigMCG
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fairport: Home of the '91 and '97 NY State Football Champs

Postby CrashOverrid3 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:05 pm

wow.. mine was that bad to lose 0-10 that fast

I quit tournaments.

what made it so bad?

I didn't use any brushes and Mine is much more visible.. I guess people just don't like my style
*I created this sig!
CrashOverrid3
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby South Park Cows » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:12 pm

CrashOverrid3 wrote:wow.. mine was that bad to lose 0-10 that fast

I quit tournaments.

what made it so bad?

I didn't use any brushes and Mine is much more visible.. I guess people just don't like my style

And you'll never win with that attitude.

The text was pretty bad, and the sig had no flow or lighting.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby CrashOverrid3 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:16 pm

South Park Cows wrote:

I quit tournaments.

what made it so bad?

rofl ok

It had plenty of flow and I even added lighting, but it's your opinion you go ahead and have it.

The text isn't bad either. But again your opinion. I know you don't like me though because you are friends with ROC
*I created this sig!
CrashOverrid3
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:23 pm

B, blows the first one out of the water.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby South Park Cows » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:25 pm

CrashOverrid3 wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:

I quit tournaments.

what made it so bad?

rofl ok

It had plenty of flow and I even added lighting, but it's your opinion you go ahead and have it.

The text isn't bad either. But again your opinion. I know you don't like me though because you are friends with ROC

wth are you talking about? I don't even know who ROC is.

The text is absolutely horrible. There is no lighting what so ever, or flow on top of that. The bg is meh, just some stocks poorly blended.

You'll never improve with an attitude like that.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Postby CrashOverrid3 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:30 pm

rofl... they aren't stocks at all..

How is the text horrible.. give me a reason.. your telling me that the arial thin text hes used is better than mine?

BS their is lighting.. You can clearly see Glen and the background is more abstract than anything.

They weren't poorly blended either.. they were carefully blended and well thought out.. The pic in the bg is the american airlines court.

I will improve just fine.. I already have that's not the case, and because I said I quit has nothing to do with it. You guys just don't like my style and I'm not falling into the create sig wash out and grunge the shit out of it look
*I created this sig!
CrashOverrid3
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby South Park Cows » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:42 pm

CrashOverrid3 wrote:rofl... they aren't stocks at all..

How is the text horrible.. give me a reason.. your telling me that the arial thin text hes used is better than mine?

BS their is lighting.. You can clearly see Glen and the background is more abstract than anything.

They weren't poorly blended either.. they were carefully blended and well thought out.. The pic in the bg is the american airlines court.

I will improve just fine.. I already have that's not the case, and because I said I quit has nothing to do with it. You guys just don't like my style and I'm not falling into the create sig wash out and grunge the shit out of it look

No, no, and no.

I shouldn't even bother responding, since you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

The font choice is god awful, the heat text is unreadable, and it wouldn't hurt if it had some sort of an effect to it. Sometimes simple is better.

Go find a dicitionary, and look up the word lighting. The pic in the bg has nothing to do with it, but thanks for bringing that up... the blended pic looks horrible as well. The only attempt of lighting that I can barely see is a gradient going across the sig, and even then, it's executed very poorly since the lighting on the pic is coming from the right.

I don't care what's in the bg. It just doesn't look good. And AAA pic=stock.

And no, sorry, but you'll never be more than mediocre if you think you're the greatest thing since sliced bread.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Postby CrashOverrid3 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:57 pm

rofl ok

When did I say I was the greatest.

The font choice is elegant.. just as Rice was when he played.

I do however think that in this case mine is better.. you can still see the white piece from where he cut odoms head on the right, and the blends are not that great. It's completely washed out and the text is plain.

I realize that simple/plain is nice sometimes, but that wasn't what I wanted here.

The miam heat is not suppose to jump out because you know what team it is.. guess my monitor is brighter than yours w/e

BTW here you go

1 : to become light : BRIGHTEN -- usually used with up <her face lit up>
2 : to take fire
3 : to ignite something (as a cigarette) -- often used with up
transitive verb
1 : to set fire to
2 a : to conduct with a light : GUIDE b : ILLUMINATE <rockets light up the sky> c : ANIMATE, BRIGHTEN <a smile lit up her face>

Now if you had said focal point lighting that would have made sense. I don't light sigs with a focal point lights at all and yes my gradient went from dark on the right to light on the left.. doesn't mean that I have to fade him into the background on the left.. the point is to feature the player. I wanted him to stand out. Annnnd since you brought it up.. Odoms face is lit on both side.. when clearly the focal lighting is from the right.

You keep telling me how bad I am.

Making sigs is not going to make or break me lol

I lost fine, but I just didn't think it was that f&^%$$( bad
Last edited by CrashOverrid3 on Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*I created this sig!
CrashOverrid3
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:07 pm

Crash, why did you ask what people didn't like and then argue when he answered? You asked...

IMO, there's just not much to it. I've kinda grown tired of the enlarged text in the background too. You put that in basically every sig. Don't take this the wrong way...just giving an honest opinion of why.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests