12 Team Free Keeper League Seeking Owners - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

12 Team Free Keeper League Seeking Owners

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 Team Free Keeper League Seeking Owners

Postby BostonSportsFan » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:51 pm

12 Team keeper league, head to head format needs 6 owners for live draft on Sunday 9/3. Looking for experienced, competitive owners. Owners with no intention of staying active for the entire season need not apply, as we want to avoid dead teams at all costs. For an idea of what our league is about, please visit http://www.freewebs.com/mflminors. If you or someone you know is interested in joining a free league, with the opportunity to continue to run the same team next year, please contact me ASAP at mailto:mtfordfan@yahoo.com
BostonSportsFan
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Players who play

Postby T-Bird » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:48 pm

Does it make you crazy to join a $10 league, prepare for your draft, then by Week 2 you're the only one playing? There's no need to waste your time in leagues where the only action is you.

Check out the Hollywood Fantasy Football League. It's a mid-stakes league where everyone has a chance to be a star!

If you would like to check out the last year's results, allow us to give you GUEST ACCESS into the 2005 HFFL archives or check out how the 2006 HFFL is running this year.

Nick Bonnie wrote:"This was the best FF League I played last year - the graphics, the payouts, the trash talk - looking forward to another kickass year!"

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at mailto:Commish@hollywoodffl.com
Commish@hollywoodffl.com
T-Bird
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: 12 Team Free Keeper League Seeking Owners

Postby BostonSportsFan » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:46 pm

BostonSportsFan wrote:12 Team keeper league, head to head format needs 6 owners for live draft on Sunday 9/3. Looking for experienced, competitive owners. Owners with no intention of staying active for the entire season need not apply, as we want to avoid dead teams at all costs. For an idea of what our league is about, please visit http://www.freewebs.com/mflminors. If you or someone you know is interested in joining a free league, with the opportunity to continue to run the same team next year, please contact me ASAP at mailto:mtfordfan@yahoo.com

Still need 4 more owners. Please email me if interested in a free competitive league.
BostonSportsFan
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Classifieds