$25 Private FFTOC League - 5 Spots Left!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$25 Private FFTOC League - 5 Spots Left!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

$25 Private FFTOC League - 5 Spots Left!!!

Postby JBurke080 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:41 pm

Looking for 5 owners for a private FFTOC league. If you are not familiar with the style of game, here is a quick overview:

~No draft, you set a new lineup every week and you can only use players once throughout the year.
~Teams that make the playoffs have their points reset and prize money is determined over final few weeks, so you must be smart in what guys to use to get into the playoffs, but also what guys to keep to win the playoffs. (Like I said, very strategic)
~Thats about it. All the random stuff from draft-style leagues (bad draft pick, bad schedule, injuries ruin your year, etc) are gone and you are left to pick the best team every week.

E-mail me with questions or check out more at FFTOC.com to learn more about the style of the game. (Remember though it is a private league run through the site, but money is dealt with offline).

I must have owners filled in by the 1st, so get back to me ASAP!

mailto:JBurke080@yahoo.com
JBurke080
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby JBurke080 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:59 pm

I should mention that this is a great, low cost supplement to draft-style league, which is what I use it for.
JBurke080
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds