Money League Drafting Later Today!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Money League Drafting Later Today!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Money League Drafting Later Today!!

Postby SilentReader » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:08 am

the league is on yahoo and it's a re-draft. the draft is later today at 5:30 PM EST. if you can't make the draft don't worry you can still pre-rank your players and join. we're desperate to get the last 1 or 3 spots filled since the draft is so close.we have 9 spots filled right now. If we can only get 1 more before the draft, it'll be 10 teams, and if we can get 3 of you guys, then it'll be a 12 teamer. send me a private message through here if you are interested in joining. I will then reply with the league number and password. If you send me a PM, please make sure to check your PM's very frequently from then until the draft time so that your spot is insured.

-regular scoring, except 6 points for passing TD's and it's PPR
-non-keeper
-as for the money part, you pay $30 at the start of the season. you can just mail cash to the commish (who is not me)his address will be posted in the league rumor mill once you join.
-basic starting lineup: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 team defense and 5 bench spots

lastly, this is a tough league so be prepared. but at the same time we're desperate to get these last spots filled before the draft so if you can spare the money please join!!
SilentReader
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ryanpsu23 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:04 am

i'm definitely interested on joining up . I'm more familiar with cbs sportsline's page but yahoo can't be too much different I guess. Send me over any passwords and links I'll need to mailto:ryan103177@msn.com

Thanks
Ryan
ryanpsu23
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Agordonwsu » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:17 am

interested as well, make it a 12 teamer mailto:agordonwsu@gmail.com
Agordonwsu
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Plato » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:45 pm

If you still need another -just shoot me an email mailto:mthompson61@earthlink.net ;-D
Plato
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to Classifieds