Need some serious help to settle a dispute in my keeper - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Need some serious help to settle a dispute in my keeper

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:56 pm

Matthias wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
Matthias wrote:yah. but moss & gates are at least reasonable players. the other guy's keepers are garbage. dillon doesn't look a whole lot healthier than dominic nowadays.

but yes, give the first keeper-augmentation to owner b who will be choosing second in the regular draft.

Daunte Culpepper
Corey Dillon
Donald Driver
Matt Jones

those guys are garbage?? driver is going to have the same if not better season than moss and then you have dillion, jones and culpepper for gates. which means this guy can just pick up moroney with his first pick. the keepers between these two arent even close.

Garbage? Of course they're garbage. These are four keepers so should be (roughly) equivalent to the first four rounds of a draft. Dillon is a late 2nd-rounder and he's not looking good and he's the best of the lot. Driver > Moss? No way. Moss has ADP of 24. Driver is 46. Driver has one season with more than 5 TDs. Moss has eight. And has been in the league 8 years. Basically, Randy's off year is Driver's upside. Daunte is interesting but scares me with injury recoup. I wouldn't rate him significantly over any other random QB such as Brees you could WW in a 12-teamer. And Matt Jones has everyone excited this season, but he has them excited in about the 9th round.

So you have a 2nd rounder (maybe), a 4th rounder, maybe a 6th, and a 9th. That blows. At least if you gave me Moss & Gates I'd feel like I had two blue-chippers to build off of.

yea well i disagree with all of that. guess we're lucky we're not in this draft.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk