did anyone watch espn fantasy show tonight - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

did anyone watch espn fantasy show tonight

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Fierce_Cubs » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:04 am

Smizzy wrote:I took a dump this morning that could run a FF team better than those rejects @ ESPN.

well said..

but it's still nice to watch a fantasy football show.. even if the advice is crappy.
Fierce_Cubs
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cupertino_11 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:48 am

Haha, I couldn't get over Jaws' comments on how well he thinks McNair will do this season.

"McNair will be stroking the rock all season long." WTH?? Can he say that on TV?!! 8-o
Cupertino_11
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby tomkatt » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:37 am

Cupertino_11 wrote:Haha, I couldn't get over Jaws' comments on how well he thinks McNair will do this season.

"McNair will be stroking the rock all season long." WTH?? Can he say that on TV?!! 8-o

Ha ha ha ha. ;-D
"Sometime during the Pats game last week, I decided that Tomlinson was the best overall running back of my lifetime. There's nothing he can't do: deadly receiver, tough inside runner, explosive to the outside, you name it." - ESPN's Bill Simmons
tomkatt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby pmix » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:21 pm

Anywhere you can get information is helpful. Personally I am not interested in other peoples opinions. Just give me the facts and I will draw my own conclusions.

I did actually like the medical expert (not sure if he was a doctor or just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express). He did shed some light on the specifics of an injury and how that will affect a player. For instance he did say that Portis's injury should not affect his play as much as some people are believing it will. Due to the fact of such and such medical term and such and such ligament location. Maybe I liked it from the standpoint that I am a Portis Dynasty league owner and needed to hear some good news.

For what its worth, my dvr recorder is set to tape it each week and I will skim through it quickly.
I'M A CERTIFIED 'SPECIAL MASTER'
pmix
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Infidel » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:29 pm

Sorry I missed it, I love Comedy.
CheeseWhiz is a great substitute for plazma.
Infidel
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Boot » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:50 pm

I enjoyed how they opened the show saying that they weren't going to simply talk about what every other fantasy resource was talking about but they were going to dig beneath the surface. Then, they proceeded to talk about exactly what every other fantasy resource was talking about.

Plus, it was just so stilted. At least the guys on Ultimate Fantasy Football Show (FoxSportsNet) seemed to really discuss players rather than read stiffly from a teleprompter. Maybe it will get better.

Is the FoxSports show not airing this year?
Boot
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk