Roster Form? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Roster Form?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Roster Form?

Postby LukeW9027 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:57 pm

Does anybody know if/where i could find a printable sheet/excel document where you can fill out your roster during a live draft?

I know they have these in FF mags, but i dont really want to waste $6-$7 just for a roster completion sheet.

Also, if anyone knows of one that makes it so you can write down all 10 teams rosters as well, that would be great.

Thanks

The Future is here
LukeW9027
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: "In Greek Mythology,The Titans were even greater than the gods" Coach Boone

Postby petedog9 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:30 pm

I did mine in a word program. I had all my rankings on there along with a drafted list and bye weeks, tiering, etc. I color code it for upside guys, sleepers, red flags, etc. That way all of my information is readily available on one page. It works great for me. I have been tweaking it for months as players values have changed in my eyes...

PM me or post up your email and I can send it to you if you like... You can tweak the rankings or the format and make it your own... ;-D
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby awwchrist » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:44 pm

I'm not trying to sound like an ass by any means, but what's keeping you from writing down on a blank sheet of paper what your roster is as you draft it?

Do you really need a form? I find the left boarder column of whatever sheet I'm working off of is just fine for me.

As for the rest of the teams, if your league doesnt have a big board for drafting, showing who's on who's team and who is gone by position, then that's nothing that cant be solved by a big roll of contruction paper or the like and a couple markers.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby petedog9 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:04 pm

I could care less about keeping track of all 10 teams. Thats for the guy working the BIG BOARD.... I just scratch off the player selected and move along. I do like to try and stay organized though and by doing my own sheet, its mine. In word I can color code or highlight targetted or avoidableplayers.

Byhaving it all on one page, I am ready when its my turn... It seems to work for me... ;-D

I wish I could post it up so you could see what I am talking about... :~(
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby dream_017 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:06 pm

I did mine in excel. PM me your email address if you want mine, doesn't take long to make.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 55)

Postby Infidel » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:07 pm

CheeseWhiz is a great substitute for plazma.
Infidel
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Football Talk