- The Clarence Moore pick made me think. I know the name, but I have not heard it in about a year. I will have to look him up to see why he is picking him.
- I don't agree with T.O. as a stayaway player, but I can see how he made this list.
- I don't see any reason why Shaun Alexander shouldn't be in the top 2 - you could just as easily put Larry Johnson or LT's name in this spot. But he makes a bold prediction, nonetheless
- I think he is pretty much right about the "Worse than people think" list except for Alexander.
- Does anyone else think it's weird that Kitna is "Better than people think", but his top WR, Roy Williams is someone to be avoided?
- The Sleepers list looks like the same list I have seen everyone else throw out there. Not too hard to pick all the rookie RBs in the league as sleepers. As a matter of fact, I am of the belief that there is no such thing as a "RB sleeper" in competitive leagues, especially this close to the start of the season. RBs are researched to the point that most serious FFers can name every NFL teams' top 3 RBs on the roster off the top of their head.
- Not sure why I should care about K sleepers. And if I did, I wouldn't pick the Atlanta K as a sleeper. Their running game is too good to be kicking very many field goals.