Anybody with a footballguys.com Membership??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Anybody with a footballguys.com Membership???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Anybody with a footballguys.com Membership???

Postby madtowndvds » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:30 pm

I was wondering if anyone out there has a membership to the website and if so, I was wondering if you could shed some light as to whether of not its worth the money???

Thanks in advance
Last edited by madtowndvds on Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madtowndvds
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 15)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby AcousticNut » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:41 pm

I have a membership and it's worth more than the money. Fresh content is continually being released and the Draft Dominator / Lineup Dominator tools are invaluable throughout the Fanstasy Season.

I wouldn't go into a Fantasy Football season without my FBG membership.
AcousticNut
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby benm3218 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 am

Me either. This is the best site I have found. The news blogger page is the best out there. It has news from every paper that does a story about a player, and you can sign up for e-mails for breaking news. They usually get you the breaking news about 2 hours before any of the other sites. In fact I have unsubscribed from every other e-mail service, as they are now a waste of time.
benm3218
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:43 am

benm3218 wrote:Me either. This is the best site I have found. The news blogger page is the best out there. It has news from every paper that does a story about a player, and you can sign up for e-mails for breaking news. They usually get you the breaking news about 2 hours before any of the other sites. In fact I have unsubscribed from every other e-mail service, as they are now a waste of time.

I think that you need to put vertical bars throughout your sig. That would be very appropriate. ;-)

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Postby skibrett15 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:03 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
benm3218 wrote:Me either. This is the best site I have found. The news blogger page is the best out there. It has news from every paper that does a story about a player, and you can sign up for e-mails for breaking news. They usually get you the breaking news about 2 hours before any of the other sites. In fact I have unsubscribed from every other e-mail service, as they are now a waste of time.

I think that you need to put vertical bars throughout your sig. That would be very appropriate. ;-)

wow, that was hilarious.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby suppasonic » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:04 pm

benm3218 wrote: Me either. This is the best site, besides the cafe, I have found.

Fixed it for you! ;-D
suppasonic
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk