Reggie Bush - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Houston Texans

Reggie Bush

Moderator: Football Moderators

Reggie Bush

Postby 4_Favre » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:22 pm

now with DD on IR why in the world did Houston not draft Bush. I know it is not possible for them to foresee the DD injury, but wow still don't know how they passed on bush.
4_Favre
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Reggie Bush

Postby h-town info » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:34 pm

4_Favre wrote:now with DD on IR why in the world did Houston not draft Bush. I know it is not possible for them to foresee the DD injury, but wow still don't know how they passed on bush.

kubiak brought the denver's zone-blocking scheme to houston. if u know anything about that is that the any RB has done well in that system.
h-town info
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby MrTwo94 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:37 pm

4_Favre wrote:now with DD on IR why in the world did Houston not draft Bush. I know it is not possible for them to foresee the DD injury, but wow still don't know how they passed on bush.

All that dancing and running backwards (see the KC game) wouldn't fly w/Kubiak. I never wanted Bush on this team. Way overrated. I was down w/Ferguson or Williams. I wouldn't have watched a single game if we drafted Young.
MrTwo94
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Screwston » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:36 am

Bush!!! actually the six rounder the texans are starting has rushed for more yards than R.Bush but the Question was Why it was all about money.
Screwston
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby TommyZND » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:24 pm

I dont care who what Kubiak wants, or what your team needs are, he was by far the most phenomenal athlete in that draft. RB's like him come about every 10 years. With 4.2 speed and moves like his I dont see how you could have passed on him. Mario Williams was your second best bet, but Reggie would have done more for the team then he did. There will be plenty more amazing DE's but you dont come accross many RB's like Reggie. Barry Sanders has been reincarnated in the NFL and his name is Reggie Bush.
MY TEAMS:
NCAA- Fighting Irish
NFL- Steelers
MLB- Pirates
NBA- Knicks
TommyZND
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Houston Texans