Texas vs. Ohio State - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Texas vs. Ohio State

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:34 pm

Mack brown is now blaming the loss on the new clock rules, what a sore loser :-t
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby thatonepoorkid » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:38 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:Mack brown is now blaming the loss on the new clock rules, what a sore loser :-t

He should prolly be blaming it on The animal and his wild mateing causeing that beast to be born.
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby ShoelessJoe » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:52 am

deerayfan072 wrote:Mack brown is now blaming the loss on the new clock rules, what a sore loser :-t

He said the clock rules "hurt [their] ability to come back". Brown also said that OSU "scored with six minutes left and the game was over before we had a chance to do anything". Here's an idea Mack, DON'T LET THEM SCORE, then the clock will have nothing to do with it!

Editted for Source: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14786848/

I mean, I hate the clock rules just as much as the next guy but don't go and lose by 17 and then blame it on not having a few extra minutes in the game, I don't think a few extra game minutes are gonna give you 17 points the way that game was going.

This statement to the press is just a very poor example of what a coach and leader should be. If I were a UT player I would be very disappointed in the way Mack Brown is acting right now. Take some responsibility for the loss. Say we played poorly, we prepared poorly, we were outcoached, they had better athletes, anything but don't go and do some crap like this and blame a 17 point loss on the new clock rules. This is just terrible coaching and press management by Mack Brown.
Go Gators
ShoelessJoe
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby thatonepoorkid » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:32 am

ShoelessJoe wrote:

He said the clock rules "hurt [their] ability to come back". Brown also said that OSU "scored with six minutes left and the game was over before we had a chance to do anything". Here's an idea Mack, DON'T LET THEM SCORE, then the clock will have nothing to do with it!

Editted for Source: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14786848/

I mean, I hate the clock rules just as much as the next guy but don't go and lose by 17 and then blame it on not having a few extra minutes in the game, I don't think a few extra game minutes are gonna give you 17 points the way that game was going.

This statement to the press is just a very poor example of what a coach and leader should be. If I were a UT player I would be very disappointed in the way Mack Brown is acting right now. Take some responsibility for the loss. Say we played poorly, we prepared poorly, we were outcoached, they had better athletes, anything but don't go and do some crap like this and blame a 17 point loss on the new clock rules. This is just terrible coaching and press management by Mack Brown.

Very well stated ;-D
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to College Football