PLEASE JOIN MY GREAT FANTASY 3 SPORT KEEPER LEAGUE! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

PLEASE JOIN MY GREAT FANTASY 3 SPORT KEEPER LEAGUE!

Moderator: Football Moderators

PLEASE JOIN MY GREAT FANTASY 3 SPORT KEEPER LEAGUE!

Postby DrJohnL21 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:35 pm

I am looking for some very active and loyal members to join my 3 Yahoo fantasy keeper leagues. The leagues are for football, baseball, and basketball. I only want loyal and very active members who will be respectful and polite to the league and will participate in fantasy baseball, football, and basketball. The league will start for the replacement members when fantasy basketball starts since fantasy football already has its members and the draft has been completed.

Our league has many extras and we run our league mainly on our Fantasy Elite Forum site. It is a really nice site that has private messages, we vote on trades there, post ideas about the league, discuss topics, and keep track of a creation of mine called the League Draft Position Race. The League Draft Position Race is a technique that I use to determine draft positions for the following season. The better you do statistically in the league the better your draft position is.

If you are interested in joining my leagues please send me an email telling me at mailto:johnlindenmier@hotmail.com and please tell me a little bit about your fantasy experience your age, any maybe a little bit about yourself if you would like. Also include how often you will be active (days a week, hours a day you think you might be active for league activities)
DrJohnL21
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds