QB's-late round2, early round3 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

QB's-late round2, early round3

Moderator: Football Moderators

QB's-late round2, early round3

Postby blewis » Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:01 pm

I'm in a 14 team keeper league, have the #2 pick in the first round, which means I will have the 27th pick (round 2), and 30th pick (round 3), ....... taking Green or Alexander in 1st round, not sure how others will draft after that. but assuming the following quarterbacks are still available for my 27th overall pick, how would you rank them

Drew Bledsoe
Kordell Stewart
Aaron Brooks
Rich Gannon

Definately think that Gannon and Brooks are the safer bets, if they are still around, but also think that Bledsoe and Stewart are going to be sleepers in the draft and will have amazing seasons.....

Any advise from those who have already drafted or those that have any thoughtful insights would be appreciated.
blewis

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby cwebb » Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:28 pm

You still need to address your #2 RB and #1 WR at that time but going with Gannon would be good, then it's Brooks and after that Stewart and Bledsoe, both are definite starters in your deep league. And those picks will be your last ones where you can address the need for a QB, get another RB and get lots of WRs in the next rounds and grab some sleepers at Wr, too, to make up for the missing stud receiver.
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Next Pics

Postby Darin » Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:03 pm

The QB's you are talking about a middle grade. This is what I'd do. If you can find a decent RB in the next round, get him. If not go for a RB. Then you next pick hit a QB, this would be your 3rd pick.

Brooks is your best bet. Then it is a tie between Gannon and Bledsoe, I think Bledseo has a potential for a fantastic year.

Darin
Darin

Friendliness: %

Postby kashikis » Tue Aug 27, 2002 7:09 am

if i were you id look for another RB if a good onw was there and then grab a QB with the 30th pick, id rank Brooks the highest follwed by gannon and then bledsoe especially since its a keeper league. Brooks should have an outstanding year around his new offense.
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk