PBC Week 1: Chicago @ Green Bay - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

PBC Week 1: Chicago @ Green Bay

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby isotbs » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:54 pm

Thanks green bay fans for the laughs. You guys would dive head first into an empty pool if.......dont know where to finish the thought off, but bears 35 10 victory easy....good luck :)
isotbs
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby evilsaint » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:05 pm

isotbs wrote:Thanks green bay fans for the laughs. You guys would dive head first into an empty pool if.......dont know where to finish the thought off, but bears 35 10 victory easy....good luck :)

I live in Chicago. I hate Lovie too. It's perfectly ok that you're bitter, but you have to let it stop clouding your judgement and accept the reality of this year: With Grossman under center, Da Bearsss are going to start imitating our lovable Little Bears on the North side :P
evilsaint
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby FatFoot » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:26 pm

I'll take the challenge, but I think you should have to change the location listed under your avatar if you lose. :) And please... I'm a south sider, so don't put "our" in any reference to the baseball team up north. "We" don't have to share that trash. That's all yours.
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby evilsaint » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:42 pm

FatFoot wrote:I'll take the challenge, but I think you should have to change the location listed under your avatar if you lose. :) And please... I'm a south sider, so don't put "our" in any reference to the baseball team up north. "We" don't have to share that trash. That's all yours.

The Sox... you... I won't go there. Let's just pick one thing that pretty much anybody posting in this thread can agree with : The Vikings SUCK! =D
evilsaint
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Heimholder » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:25 am

I'm in, and looking forward to a trouncing. I'd love to put my mean bear avatar at risk against those cheeseheads.
Last edited by Heimholder on Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heimholder
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby FatFoot » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:36 am

evilsaint wrote:
FatFoot wrote:I'll take the challenge, but I think you should have to change the location listed under your avatar if you lose. :) And please... I'm a south sider, so don't put "our" in any reference to the baseball team up north. "We" don't have to share that trash. That's all yours.

The Sox... you... I won't go there. Let's just pick one thing that pretty much anybody posting in this thread can agree with : The Vikings SUCK! =D

LOL!

Well, I've been a Sox fan since my first game in 1983. Grew up on the south side. And yes, the Vikings DO suck. But you're still going to lose the PBC. :)
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby mikefu » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:44 am

bears win by 10. i love favre but this is not the year of the packers. bears will be a solid team, whether lead by grossman or griese. qb won't be the scapegoat in chicago this year.
mikefu
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby drewt924 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:23 am

I almost feel bad for The packers this year - it's almost embarrassing to watch them play - This should be a cakewalk for Da Bears... I'm in!!!

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" - Rush
drewt924
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby J_rob_the_ Baller » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:56 am

I am also a packer fan living in chicago. All I have heard about for 3 years is how good grossmen is.

Let me predict his stat line for this weekend.

13-27, 112 yards, 2 int, 1 fumble, and a broken leg

And the broken leg will be in the 4th quarter, so dont be thinking that he will get 112 yards in just the first half or anything, thats just crazy

Cant wait to see all you bear fans wearing paper bags come monday

"He walks amoung us, but he is not one of us."
J_rob_the_ Baller
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby FatFoot » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:03 pm

J_rob_the_ Baller wrote:I am also a packer fan living in chicago. All I have heard about for 3 years is how good grossmen is.

Let me predict his stat line for this weekend.

13-27, 112 yards, 2 int, 1 fumble, and a broken leg

And the broken leg will be in the 4th quarter, so dont be thinking that he will get 112 yards in just the first half or anything, thats just crazy

Cant wait to see all you bear fans wearing paper bags come monday

DUDE! 112 yards from Grossman, followed by Griese getting 65 more and a TD... in conjunction with TJ getting a TD and Peterson getting a garbage time TD... I like the way you think. Favre: 3 int, 265 yds, 1 TD... MAYBE you guys get a FG. We still win. :)
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting