Lions Assistant Coach Arrested for DWN (Driving While Naked) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Lions Assistant Coach Arrested for DWN (Driving While Naked)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moochman » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:37 pm

MotorCityKitties wrote:This story is the best thing to ever happen to talk radio here in Michigan.

No, Lions football is.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby stomperrob » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:59 pm

He was picked up in Dearborn? Isn't that the world headquarters for Ford??? You don't suppose he.................nah, couldn't be! ;-) :-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

Postby maddog60 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:18 pm

Hey there are plenty good excuses for driving naked. Like getting all your clothes wet at a lake and forgetting a towel, and not wanting to ruin your leather seats in your car.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:19 am

Hahaha...I don't know what more I can add to this. :-D

Can the Lions' circus get any bigger? Next thing you know we'll find out that Jason Hanson is a Chippendale's dancer or some crazy crap like that. %-6 :-o :-b
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:29 am

Mercer Boy wrote:Hahaha...I don't know what more I can add to this. :-D

Can the Lions' circus get any bigger? Next thing you know we'll find out that Jason Hanson is a Chippendale's dancer or some crazy crap like that. %-6 :-o :-b

You want more? How about this. The word is that a drive thru window hostess at a burger joint was the one who alerted the police when Cullen hit the window for a burger. Creepy 8-o There are some very heavy issues in Mr Cullen's house. The man needs lots of help.

He has now been suspened by the team and will not be in his coaches uni Sunday..........but I think that was a given.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:36 am

How can Millen screw up any more. What is it going to take before they fire him and blow up the team and start from scratch?

btw - Toroto will give every person in Detroit $100 to buy the Lions, that's how bad we want an NFL team.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:12 am

Mookie4ever wrote:How can Millen screw up any more.

Just wait and see, thats the fun here in Detroit!

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:35 pm

moochman wrote:
1crzydmnd wrote:This guy was the defensive line coach at Memphis in 2001. Needless to say, our line was crap that year.

The guy has worked for 5 different college programs in the last 6 years. Obviously Matt Moron thought nothing of that.

He was brought in by new head coach Marinelli.

Must have liked his film.

How could this guy be taken seriously by the players now? He has shown then his a55, at least figuratively. He must step down.

that man and his film...i guess that's the only way a man can judge other men though
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WHO DEY » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:54 pm

moochman wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Hahaha...I don't know what more I can add to this. :-D

You want more? How about this. The word is that a drive thru window hostess at a burger joint was the one who alerted the police when Cullen hit the window for a burger. Creepy 8-o There are some very heavy issues in Mr Cullen's house. The man needs lots of help.

He has now been suspened by the team and will not be in his coaches uni Sunday..........but I think that was a given.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060908/SPORTS01/609080471/1049/SPORTS
WHO DEY
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafe Ranker

Postby Smee » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:36 am

Cullen is my hero! ;-D

Hoo-rah!
Smee
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner