PBC Week 1: Denver at St. Louis - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

PBC Week 1: Denver at St. Louis

Moderator: Football Moderators

PBC Week 1: Denver at St. Louis

Postby Cupertino_11 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:44 am

Ok, l'll get this one started. What appears to be a close game, will be handily won by the Broncos. Regardless of who starts at RB, Denver will rack up at least 150 yds rushing and maybe a TD for each Bell. Javon Walker will revisit the endzone once, and the D will take one to the house.

SJax will barely make 75 yds, but may score. Bulger will hookup with Holt once.

Broncos 31 - Rams 20 ;-D
Cupertino_11
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Vanter » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:11 am

Count me in as well.
Vanter
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bulger2holt » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:36 pm

Rams D is much improved. Dont overlook the rams based on how they played past year. Bulger missed over half the season, and holt missed almost 4 games. They played a rookie qb in most of those games.
bulger2holt
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Vanter » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:53 pm

bulger2holt wrote:Rams D is much improved. Dont overlook the rams based on how they played past year. Bulger missed over half the season, and holt missed almost 4 games. They played a rookie qb in most of those games.

Well...that's dandy and all, but I really don't care that much. I'm here to back my team in a PBC regardless of who they play.

B2H - So are you in or not?
Vanter
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bulger2holt » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:19 pm

I'm not sure what a pbc is, but i was just giving you a rams briefing. The rams have been perennial playoff contenders, they just had an injury riddled year last year. Losing their qb was the fatal blow. They actually had a 17-0 lead in indy and looked unstopable untill bulger went down in that game. They pretty much gave up after that. Im looking for them to rebound this year. They have a great foundation and should be back as a perennial playoff team once again.
bulger2holt
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:03 pm

bulger2holt wrote:I'm not sure what a pbc is, but i was just giving you a rams briefing. The rams have been perennial playoff contenders, they just had an injury riddled year last year. Losing their qb was the fatal blow. They actually had a 17-0 lead in indy and looked unstopable untill bulger went down in that game. They pretty much gave up after that. Im looking for them to rebound this year. They have a great foundation and should be back as a perennial playoff team once again.

PBC stands for Paper Bag Challenge, which means that members from both teams enter, and the fans of the losing team have to wear the Paper Bag avatar, which can be found in your profile icons. if you think st. louis is going to win, enter.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby bulger2holt » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:57 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:
bulger2holt wrote:I'm not sure what a pbc is, but i was just giving you a rams briefing. The rams have been perennial playoff contenders, they just had an injury riddled year last year. Losing their qb was the fatal blow. They actually had a 17-0 lead in indy and looked unstopable untill bulger went down in that game. They pretty much gave up after that. Im looking for them to rebound this year. They have a great foundation and should be back as a perennial playoff team once again.

PBC stands for Paper Bag Challenge, which means that members from both teams enter, and the fans of the losing team have to wear the Paper Bag avatar, which can be found in your profile icons. if you think st. louis is going to win, enter.

Hell yes I'm in. * gulp *
bulger2holt
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Cupertino_11 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:48 am

bulger2holt wrote:Hell yes I'm in. * gulp *

Haha, love that last bit of confidence in your team.
Cupertino_11
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby tbone245362 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:14 pm

Going to the game tomorrow so I guess I better be in for the Rams.
tbone245362
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Sweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ViperFujax » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:23 pm

rams defense improved? they got chavous but they lost archuleta. Pisa and witherspoon is alright but the only star is little.

Denver should win hands down, but they did get destroyed by a bad dolphins team week 1 last season.. (im a bronco fan)
ViperFujax
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting