Miller and Mason? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Miller and Mason?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Miller and Mason?

Postby Steel Curtain » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:20 am

Can anybody tell me what is wrong with these two guys. Billy Miller - TE- Texans and Mason of the Titans. Miller had a good year last year and was rated by most as a top 7 TE going into the season. He hasn't done anything this season. Mason started out strong but has disappeared lately. Is he drawing double teams or anything. I havn't even seen the Titans even trying to throw him the ball. That concerns me. Take Peerless Price- I don't own him but I would almost be less concerned owning him than I am with Mason because at least I see the Falcons trying to get him the ball.
Why did I get a steelers tatoo? It's the only thing I knew I would love forever.
Steel Curtain
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Miller and Mason?

Postby kid a » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:50 am

Steel Curtain wrote:Can anybody tell me what is wrong with these two guys. Billy Miller - TE- Texans and Mason of the Titans. Miller had a good year last year and was rated by most as a top 7 TE going into the season. He hasn't done anything this season. Mason started out strong but has disappeared lately. Is he drawing double teams or anything. I havn't even seen the Titans even trying to throw him the ball. That concerns me. Take Peerless Price- I don't own him but I would almost be less concerned owning him than I am with Mason because at least I see the Falcons trying to get him the ball.

Andre Johnson has been what's happened to Billy Miller. Miller was a huge part of the Texan offense last year because they lacked a true *solid* WR. Now they have Johnson and are forcing the ball at him every position. Miller is being used as a blocker now.

Mason will come around. The Titans are throwing a lot, and pretty soon the coverage will ease up on Mason because of the other guys being successful. I wouldn't worry.
kid a
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk