Chestor becoming a falling angel in the lasts drafts.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Chestor becoming a falling angel in the lasts drafts..

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby iloveny18 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:36 pm

I picked him up in the 5th in a 12 teamer. I really had a feeling about him and i'm surprized he lasted that long (plus it's kinda cool to have a guy named Chester on your team). The comparison's to lamont are warrented, but i'd say chester's like a poor man's lamont. Last year, lamont was going in round 2-3 and this year chester is going in round 4-5. So that's the kind of production I expect. By next year, chester will probably be a mid second round pick
iloveny18
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Shockers » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:15 pm

The guy showed up fat to Minnesota. Baltimore didn't even bat an eye when he left. Bargain.. maybe, but the guy hasn't proved anything yet. I just don't know how you get too high on a guy who is finally given an opportunity and shows up not looking very serious about it. Sounds to me like he is lazy and lacks any kind of work ethic.

Besides, they still have Fason and Mewelde Moore. This has RBBC written all over it. I don't think Fat Chester will lead this team in rushing this year. If you got him in the 5th, you really can't lose. Take him any earlier and you are probably biting off more than you can chew.
Anyone here collect football cards??? PM me for some great trading sites online.
Shockers
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby iloveny18 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:50 pm

Shockers wrote:The guy showed up fat to Minnesota. Baltimore didn't even bat an eye when he left. Bargain.. maybe, but the guy hasn't proved anything yet. I just don't know how you get too high on a guy who is finally given an opportunity and shows up not looking very serious about it. Sounds to me like he is lazy and lacks any kind of work ethic.

Besides, they still have Fason and Mewelde Moore. This has RBBC written all over it. I don't think Fat Chester will lead this team in rushing this year. If you got him in the 5th, you really can't lose. Take him any earlier and you are probably biting off more than you can chew.

Than you can say that guys like lamont jordan who go from being a good backup to a starter in a decent offense isn't worth taking a chance on and isn't worth a little hype?

Besides, he's not fat.....just a little "bulked up" :-)
iloveny18
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)

Postby Shockers » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:26 pm

Different situation than Jordan altogether. The fact that Baltimore did nothing to retain him and that he showed up out of shape in Minnesota says something about the guy.
Anyone here collect football cards??? PM me for some great trading sites online.
Shockers
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby bjbhobbes » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:07 pm

I agree. Not as skilled as Lamont. He should do okay.but Fason does look good, and MeMo will get some touches. Round 4-5 is nice, but risky to reach above that
bjbhobbes
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk