espn fantasy show - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

espn fantasy show

Moderator: Football Moderators

espn fantasy show

Postby moonhead » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:51 pm

anyone watching this? 8-o

the chick is hot. but this show is terrible.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Bravos of Steel » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:03 pm

Yea I just watched it WHEWWWW that chick is smokin'

oh yea and the football talk sucked
Bravos of Steel
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby DrSpackle » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:15 pm

They were talking fantasy football? I couldn't get past the hot chick.

Dude really didn't like S-Jax.
DrSpackle
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Guru13 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:21 pm

when he started on his hating sjax and pick up so and so to handcuff rudi I had to turn it off I was screaming bloody murder at my TV :-o

why would you handcuff rudi with a third stringer, now perry, maybe, well actually probably, but it's downright stupid to waste a roster spot on a backup that will almost never touch the field.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:54 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:when he started on his hating sjax and pick up so and so to handcuff rudi I had to turn it off I was screaming bloody murder at my TV :-o

why would you handcuff rudi with a third stringer, now perry, maybe, well actually probably, but it's downright stupid to waste a roster spot on a backup that will almost never touch the field.

youd be screaming a different tune if rudi got hurt the first week. if youre in a 12 teamer with at least 20 roster spots you have no excuse for not having his handcuff.

and there main commentator is actually pretty good. he goes out on limbs somtimes, but at least he's knowledgable.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moonhead » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:55 pm

the show will get better. none of them aside from jaws looked very comfortable in front of the camera.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Guru13 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:57 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:when he started on his hating sjax and pick up so and so to handcuff rudi I had to turn it off I was screaming bloody murder at my TV :-o

youd be screaming a different tune if rudi got hurt the first week. if youre in a 12 teamer with at least 20 roster spots you have no excuse for not having his handcuff.

and there main commentator is actually pretty good. he goes out on limbs somtimes, but at least he's knowledgable.
I would take so many other people before I grabbed him, he just doesn't have really any value, when you say that, than you have to get bennet if you have LJ, turner if you have lt, morris if you have SA, jj arrington if you have edge, morris if you have brown, all those guys, I just don't see the benefit.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:02 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:

I would take so many other people before I grabbed him, he just doesn't have really any value, when you say that, than you have to get bennet if you have LJ, turner if you have lt, morris if you have SA, jj arrington if you have edge, morris if you have brown, all those guys, I just don't see the benefit.

um yes. you absoultley get LT, LJ, SA, etc. upper tiered handcuffs. this is common knowledge.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby moonhead » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:09 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:

um yes. you absoultley get LT, LJ, SA, etc. upper tiered handcuffs. this is common knowledge.

i don't handcuff those guys. you'd handcuff priest because you knew that sooner or later he was going to get hurt and the replacement would be a stud because KC was a fantasy RB factory. LT is a fantasy beast because he's a freaking beast. turner would be a bum. not every starting rb is worthy of a handcuff. it's all situational. and it's gotten ridiculous since LJ blew up last year and everyone said before hand "better handcuff LJ to priest"...now it's just out of control.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:12 pm

moonhead wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:

i don't handcuff those guys. you'd handcuff priest because you knew that sooner or later he was going to get hurt and the replacement would be a stud because KC was a fantasy RB factory. LT is a fantasy beast because he's a freaking beast. turner would be a bum. not every starting rb is worthy of a handcuff. it's all situational. and it's gotten ridiculous since LJ blew up last year and everyone said before hand "better handcuff LJ to priest"...now it's just out of control.

turners a bum and not a beast?? have you ever seen him run? he's 5'10" like 230 and quick as hell, he'd be amazing. rb's in general are way to overated. offensive lines make running backs on most occasions, not rb skills.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Next

Return to Football Talk