Give Out Your Gameball - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Give Out Your Gameball

Moderator: Football Moderators

Give Out Your Gameball

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Oct 13, 2002 8:05 pm

Tampa Bay's in good hands with Allstott,they actually won a game without an overwhelming defensive show.I know there's at least one lucky FF baller in a deep league somewhere,maybe just on a whim,that plugged him into their line-up.For that lucky guy or gal who did,Mike Alstott gets my "who'da thunk it" gameball.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby JayM09 » Sun Oct 13, 2002 8:22 pm

even though he didnt have an amazing game stat wise, my gameball goes to 3rd string quarterback marc bulger, for leading the once winless rams over the previously unbeaten raiders. 8-o 8-o 8-o
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Gameball

Postby Enviroag02 » Mon Oct 14, 2002 12:29 am

St. Louis defense

13 points allowed against undefeated Raiders...4 sacks, 2 INT's, and a forced fumble. Give them credit for keeping them in a game against Rich Gannon and giving the 3rd string QB a chance to shine.
Enviroag02

Friendliness: %

Postby cwebb » Mon Oct 14, 2002 5:17 am

Marc Bulger. The hottest item on the waiver wires around the world...
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Arlo » Mon Oct 14, 2002 6:10 am

Tough call this week. :-) Aaron Brooks should also get some consideration along with those already mentioned since lots of folks were predicting he'd have trouble this week, but I'd also have to go with Bulger. What an upset! 8-o
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby fntsyrookie » Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:18 am

Bulger was awesome but I have to say Drew Brees. He hung in there when it mattered and got the job done. Nice game and nice confidence builder.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby KnowNothing » Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:53 am

Travis Henry gets my game ball. He scored the most points on my team while making a mess of the Houston Texans.
KnowNothing
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Genius1512 » Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:41 am

SAINTS DEFENSE...........4int, 7 sacks, 1 fum, 2 kick return for TD...... Got me 48 points
Genius1512
Water Boy
Water Boy

Upset of the week..

Postby speedbirds » Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:47 am

I'd have to go with Marshall Faulk for this week. Given there record there has been alot of pressure from the fans and the press as to what is going wrong..ie the conference pretty much said it all for Faulk. It was nice to see the Rams win..but more importantly see Faulk play like Faulk. This should hopefully put away all doubts for people whom have Faulk on the roster. Watch out for the Rams now...with an excellent opening start for Bulger and a team that is fired up with confidence they can't wait for next weekend.
What happened to the Giants?>>>
speedbirds
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Homeless » Mon Oct 14, 2002 1:23 pm

Alstott !

Cant be Faulk, just because he finally played the way he is supposed too ! :)
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Next

Return to Football Talk