parker gets hosed out of 2 tds - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

parker gets hosed out of 2 tds

Moderator: Football Moderators

parker gets hosed out of 2 tds

Postby bulger2holt » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:26 pm

the fumble on the one yard line and the blown call on td would have put the ball on the one. that really sux
bulger2holt
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kingctb27 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:29 pm

They put Haynes in on the goalline carry at the 1 earlier in the game, dont count your chickens before they hatch. ;-)
Kingctb27
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheHustle » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:33 pm

man, those two possible scores would have been icing on the cake for a superb performance by my number 2. Edge and Fast Willie, damn my backfield is lookin good!!
TheHustle
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby RBhova82 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:45 pm

I would have loved to see an fwp touchdown but i like 29 carries 115
RBhova82
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby buffalobillsrul2002 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:03 pm

Does anybody see any relevance in the fact that Haynes was in the game down at the goal-line over Parker (I'm nervous because it never really seemed Parker had the goal-line carries covered...)
buffalobillsrul2002
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ffnub » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:32 pm

buffalobillsrul2002 wrote:Does anybody see any relevance in the fact that Haynes was in the game down at the goal-line over Parker (I'm nervous because it never really seemed Parker had the goal-line carries covered...)

Yea that made me a little nervous also, but fwp showed that he can run down the middle just fine. I'm hoping they just took him out during the goaline because he seemed a little winded or something after his last run.
ffnub
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby moonhead » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:41 pm

ffnub wrote:
buffalobillsrul2002 wrote:Does anybody see any relevance in the fact that Haynes was in the game down at the goal-line over Parker (I'm nervous because it never really seemed Parker had the goal-line carries covered...)

Yea that made me a little nervous also, but fwp showed that he can run down the middle just fine. I'm hoping they just took him out during the goaline because he seemed a little winded or something after his last run.

exactly. willie had just put together a couple of nice runs. and took a pretty good hit. i think he just needed a breather.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby 2ksports » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:02 am

I was pissed about the non-stoppage of the challenge. That was 6 points taken away by the refs. I started Parker over Thomas Jones this week, may not be that good of a decision anymore.
2ksports
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 2)

Postby moochman » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:41 am

Parker was very impressive agianst a tough run D. I loved the way the Chin used him. Run Willie Run. I think it was just a breather at the 1. But even if he doesn't get the bulk of the goalline carries he'll score plenty of TDs from a little further out. He is going to be a great weapon for the Stillers.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby moonhead » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:22 am

moochman wrote:Parker was very impressive agianst a tough run D. I loved the way the Chin used him. Run Willie Run. I think it was just a breather at the 1. But even if he doesn't get the bulk of the goalline carries he'll score plenty of TDs from a little further out. He is going to be a great weapon for the Stillers.

he will outperform his adp. i agree. he was taken at 2.04 or something in my local money league and i was laughing. i was really just pissed that he didn't make it back to me....but i thought that was way early. he looked like a first rounder tonight.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting