Fish gonna love Ronnie Brown at the goal line - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fish gonna love Ronnie Brown at the goal line

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby kemper5 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:14 pm

Against Pitts stout D he scored 2.. What'll he do against the rest?.. He could have a huge TD year! He may not get the huge yards, but I think he's gonna score big and have decent receptions ;-D
kemper5
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Fish gonna love Ronnie Brown at the goal line

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:33 pm

kemper5 wrote:Against Pitts stout D he scored 2.. What'll he do against the rest?.. He could have a huge TD year! He may not get the huge yards, but I think he's gonna score big and have decent receptions ;-D

blarg. td's are flukes. that oline still looks horrible. unless youre in a very heavily weighted touchdown league i cant understand what would make you happy about his performance tonight.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kemper5 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:36 pm

THis year when the Dolphins get inside the 10 he will be very important and score many a TD for them
kemper5
General Manager
General Manager

Postby unreal2399 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:37 pm

first year owner here and i have brown and jordan.....i AM happy with this first outing, remember it was pittsburgh. and the fact that they didnt goto chambers every time in the red zone was a good sign.
unreal2399
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby kemper5 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:42 pm

I hear ya, Pitt's run D is among the very best if not the best and if you get 2 scores on them that is a great night. When he plays Buffalo, Tennessee,Jets ect he will have the yards and the scores ;-D
kemper5
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Gnu314 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:44 pm

I really wouldn't be too excited about Browns scores tonight. Hes going to have to work on yardage, I don't think they rushed in the fourth quarter more than one or two times.

I'm happy with his performance on my fantasy scoreboard but longterm I'm worried.

I am, however, happy that he had some solid catches and I think that should supplement his yardage nicely.

Also... Buffalo and NY Jets in weeks 15 and 16 could be make for a nice playoff run.
Last edited by Gnu314 on Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gnu314
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby superslugger616 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:45 pm

go ronnie...two scores against one of the best run d's
superslugger616
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:52 pm

I thought Ronnie ran well for what the defense gave him. I don't think he is going to get that many chances at the goalline in the average Dolphin game, but with his upcoming schedule he looks very promising.

The real question for me is if he can keep his ability 6 or 7 weeks from now after taking a major pounding.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby kemper5 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:54 pm

Im not worried about Ronnie like some are. I knew he may not fare well tonight going against one of the best run D's there is.. He got the hard part over.. Now he has Buffalo,Tennessee,Houston,NE,Jets,Greenbay,KC,Minny, Det.. I think he will do great against them and feel he in for a huge huge year!
kemper5
General Manager
General Manager

Postby kemper5 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:59 pm

Kensat30 wrote:I thought Ronnie ran well for what the defense gave him. I don't think he is going to get that many chances at the goalline in the average Dolphin game, but with his upcoming schedule he looks very promising.

The real question for me is if he can keep his ability 6 or 7 weeks from now after taking a major pounding.

I think in the average Dolphins game he will get 1-3 chances each week. He had to impress Saban alot making 2 scores at the goal line and I think he will do well with his opportunities at the goal line.. Im not saying he gonna go Shaun Alexander on us, but if in the end he's got 7-9 Goal line TD's and a few more I would not be surprised
kemper5
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to Football Talk