It's funny reading the two opposite ends of the spectrum here: those that think he is going to bust, and those that think he will be a monster, presumably going to score 2 TD's every game. And this is based on 1 game, against one of the best D's in the league.
My humble observations:
1. Ronnie will be called upon heavily at the goal line.
2. Miami will not be playing the Pitt D every week.
3. Saban did not call on Ronnie at all in the fourth quarter because they could not move the ball on the ground, so he tried to kill the clock in the air.
4. Take away the defensive TD and the freakish 80 yard TD play by a friggin TE, and the Miami D only gave up 14 pts. With their schedule, the defense should fare well the rest of the season.
5. The performance of CPep is going to be a key in Ronnie's fantasy season.
As a Brown owner, I was disappointed but not surprised by his rushing stats, but thrilled by the fantasy points he generated. Let's face it, the Pitt D is going to make many stud backs look mediocre.