anyone else hoping seattle destroys detroit? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

anyone else hoping seattle destroys detroit?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby bagobonez » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:18 pm

I have Seattle's D and my opponent is already off to a quick start with H.Miller and FWP, so yeah a couple of defensive TD's would make my day.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
Image
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4463
Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Atop my league's fantasy throne

Postby Verdun Barbarians » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:21 pm

wetbeaverlover wrote:but if they get destroyed against seattle and then destroyed against chicago than hopefully people will stop with all the detroit going to be a good team this year.


Have people outside of Detroit ever said the Lions would be a good team :-/

Seriously... :-t
Image
Verdun Barbarians
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1848
(Past Year: 16)
Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Montreal, QC

Postby unreal2399 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:24 pm

i sure hope seattle has an easy time, my survivor pool pick this week is the seahawks !!!!
unreal2399
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 164
Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mystykoekaki » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:27 pm

ampant wrote:
mystykoekaki wrote:Well since Detroit is a division rival....yeah, I hope they do destroy them! ;-D :-)


DET isn't a division Rival. :-? They are in different divisions. (West & North)

And as a Kevin Jones owener, no, I hope Kevin Jones runs for 100 yards and a TD, and catches for 150 and 2 more. ;-D


Detroit and Minnesota are both in the NFC North! ...remember, Lions and Vikings....wow.
mystykoekaki Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3185
Joined: 13 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ampant » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:37 pm

mystykoekaki wrote:
ampant wrote:
mystykoekaki wrote:Well since Detroit is a division rival....yeah, I hope they do destroy them! ;-D :-)


DET isn't a division Rival. :-? They are in different divisions. (West & North)

And as a Kevin Jones owener, no, I hope Kevin Jones runs for 100 yards and a TD, and catches for 150 and 2 more. ;-D


Detroit and Minnesota are both in the NFC North! ...remember, Lions and Vikings....wow.


LOL. Sorry, when I read it I thought you were talking about SEA & DET. I was like "WTF?"
Image
It's time to put down the crack-pipe and step away from the keyboard.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4938
(Past Year: 16)
Joined: 24 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: All stressed up with no place to go

Postby mystykoekaki » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:38 pm

ampant wrote:
mystykoekaki wrote:
ampant wrote:
mystykoekaki wrote:Well since Detroit is a division rival....yeah, I hope they do destroy them! ;-D :-)


DET isn't a division Rival. :-? They are in different divisions. (West & North)

And as a Kevin Jones owener, no, I hope Kevin Jones runs for 100 yards and a TD, and catches for 150 and 2 more. ;-D


Detroit and Minnesota are both in the NFC North! ...remember, Lions and Vikings....wow.


LOL. Sorry, when I read it I thought you were talking about SEA & DET. I was like "WTF?"


Yep, I see what you mean. Simple mistake, no biggie.
mystykoekaki Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3185
Joined: 13 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 9er Fan » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:45 pm

My team with the most $$ on the line has Alexander, Hasselbeck and Burleson... so yes! ;-D
9er Fan
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1863
Joined: 27 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Portland, Oregon

Postby Verdun Barbarians » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:54 pm

9er Fan wrote:My team with the most $$ on the line has Alexander, Hasselbeck and Burleson... so yes! ;-D


You in for a long season if Seattle is hit with the Super Bowl loser's curse!

:-b
Image
Verdun Barbarians
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1848
(Past Year: 16)
Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Montreal, QC

Postby awwchrist » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:57 pm

It will be good to see Kitna again...outside of him and Martz, there's little else to stoke the fire.

/yes, I'm excluding the XL hosting...big whoop.
Image
________________________________________
26-13
Only 3 leagues this year. No sense in rooting for everyone in the NFL.
awwchrist
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9433
Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: see that 1:hidden? That's me.

Re: anyone else hoping seattle destroys detroit?

Postby Bowie » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:59 pm

wetbeaverlover wrote:i have seattle's defense and i hate detroit and how they're always going to be a good team and then still suck anyways. i'm hoping seattle can put them in their place the first week and get a td or two from their defense. or do what they did to philly last year.


So shouldn't you be rooting for them to do well?
I am so smart. S-M-R-T
Bowie Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1594
Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Panama

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigdog1218 and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 19:18 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact