anyone else hoping seattle destroys detroit? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

anyone else hoping seattle destroys detroit?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MotorCityKitties » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:55 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:i'm a Lions fan and i want to see them get destroyed


ditto. I've been a Lions pessimist for a long time now.
MotorCityKitties
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 691
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby 9er Fan » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:18 pm

Verdun Barbarians wrote:
9er Fan wrote:My team with the most $$ on the line has Alexander, Hasselbeck and Burleson... so yes! ;-D


You in for a long season if Seattle is hit with the Super Bowl loser's curse!

:-b


Very true, but recent super bowl losers didn't get to play against the 49'ers, Cards, and Rams twice a year ;)
9er Fan
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1863
Joined: 27 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Portland, Oregon

Postby moochman » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:30 pm

i hate detroit and how they're always going to be a good team and then still suck anyways


You haven't been paying much attention the last 5 years, huh?
Why you hate Detroit is your own business, but don't hate us for something we didn't do.

I hope the Lions upset the rotting Ceehawks. They are yesterday's news, had their chance now their time is done. I don't see the Lions getting beaten by much if at all. Remember Matt Millen is a member of the NFL's competition committee, so the Lions should be competitive, right?
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Postby maddog60 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:57 pm

BigMusky wrote:destroying detroit is like kicking a kitten....a simple loss should do.


I almost want them to win out of pity for fans that have to put up with Millen, naked drunken coaches, WRs with bones made out of glass, and a team that overall underperforms more than the Phillies.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 9758
Joined: 18 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kilroy » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:02 pm

Big Ben's Appendix forced me to start Kitna, so I hope he has a decent game. And I have SA in my $$ League, but I'm pretty confident he'll do well. Other than that I don't have any vested interest in the Game's outcome.

I do, however, hope the Lions Coaching Staff remembers their clothes. CWN is no fun for anyone. :-b
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Postby tomkatt » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:28 am

Matt Millen might as well be naked up in his box, nobody could laugh at him anymore than they already do.
"Sometime during the Pats game last week, I decided that Tomlinson was the best overall running back of my lifetime. There's nothing he can't do: deadly receiver, tough inside runner, explosive to the outside, you name it." - ESPN's Bill Simmons
tomkatt
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1470
Joined: 29 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Houghton, MI

Postby chadlincoln » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:43 pm

3 TD's for Shaun... minimum.
chadlincoln
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 253
Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Atog » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:53 pm

It's a win-win situation for us Lions fans. If we win, we have reason to believe that this year might be "The Year". If we lose, we get to complain more and hopefully get a higher draft pick ;-D
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 4660
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 11 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ann Arbor

Postby Popcynical » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:26 pm

Atog wrote:It's a win-win situation for us Lions fans. If we win, we have reason to believe that this year might be "The Year". If we lose, we get to complain more and hopefully get a higher draft pick ;-D


So you guys can get Calvin Johnson? :-b
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 3076
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dgan » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:34 pm

I have Josh Brown so I have a keen interest in Detroit's red zone defense.

Although, sometimes you have to put your fantasy interests second and, in this case, I hope the winner of the pathetic NFC North division goes 7-9. Damn Chicago...they always screw it up.
Image
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 2941
Joined: 19 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The frozen tundra of Lambeau Field

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 12:40 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact