yahoo settings clarification - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

yahoo settings clarification

Moderator: Football Moderators

yahoo settings clarification

Postby krysoul » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:57 pm

hi. im clarifying that indeed yahoo has no differentiation between fumble and fumble lost this year. last night i noticed i got -2 from ronnie brown for a fumble (??), i complained to the commish and he said that yahoo only does fumble now, not fumble LOST. anyone know anything?
krysoul
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby GiveUp » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:21 pm

From my understanding of it, thats right. Ronnie fumble it but chambers recovered it didn't he? I thought it was a partially busted end around?!!?

So if Pit had recoverd you probably would have lost a total of 4 from ronnie instead of just the 2 points. 2 for the fumble 2 for the loss. The odd thing (at least in my yahoo league) was chambers not getting credit for the recover... I figured he should have gotten 2 just like a DB/DL player would get. HTH/make sense :)
GiveUp Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby slacker317 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:28 pm

Check your league settings. My Yahoo league fumble setting:
Fumbles Lost (-2)

The Ronnie Brown owner in our league was NOT penalized for the fumble because it was recovered by Miami. I don't recall the fumble exactly, but I assume it was the reverse that Chris Chambers wound up getting control of and running for a couple of yards.

It sounds like your commish set it up to penalize for fumbles whether lost or not.
slacker317
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk