5000 Wicked Smaat football fans make it into the hall. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

5000 Wicked Smaat football fans make it into the hall.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:23 am

Congrats Wicked!
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WickedSmaat » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:20 am

:-°

Thanks a lot everyone. I was waiting for someone to do my induction speech but no one stepped up !+) But it's been a great 11 months and excited that the season is finally here. Been crazy busy this week and have my brothers wedding to go to on Friday, so hopefully I can get some time in to help out the peeps in the Sit/Start. Good luck to all of you who lost to me in the first week, and no luck to those of you who beat me. oh and GO PACKERS! ;-D
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:23 am

WickedSmaat wrote::-°

Thanks a lot everyone. I was waiting for someone to do my induction speech but no one stepped up !+) But it's been a great 11 months and excited that the season is finally here. Been crazy busy this week and have my brothers wedding to go to on Friday, so hopefully I can get some time in to help out the peeps in the Sit/Start. Good luck to all of you who lost to me in the first week, and no luck to those of you who beat me. oh and GO PACKERS! ;-D

Congratz bud ;-D

oh and . . . you aint so Smaat 8-o :-b
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk