Lost this job before the interview started.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Lost this job before the interview started....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mysticphysh » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:16 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Ouch...yeah, generally I wouldn't wear a tie like that to an interview...solid colors are always good.

But hey, at least your team won the Super Bowl. ;-D


It is a very tasteful, solid color tie. Solid black with a small steelers emblem in the center where the tie flares out. As a matter of fact, it's the tamest tie I own. :-D


where were you trying to get a job?


Idaho. You run the gambit here of fans. KC Chiefs, Seahawks, Broncos, a lot of Cowboy fans for some reason.


maybe because of all the cowboys that live in idaho... ;-)


Or maybe because it's so backwards here, they still think the Cowboys are good. :-?

Go Emmit!
Image
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 3465
Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:22 pm

ouch. !+)

well look at it this way: they can take away your job opportunity, but they cant take away your steelers fan in you ;-D
Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:24 pm

mysticphysh wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Ouch...yeah, generally I wouldn't wear a tie like that to an interview...solid colors are always good.

But hey, at least your team won the Super Bowl. ;-D


It is a very tasteful, solid color tie. Solid black with a small steelers emblem in the center where the tie flares out. As a matter of fact, it's the tamest tie I own. :-D


where were you trying to get a job?


Idaho. You run the gambit here of fans. KC Chiefs, Seahawks, Broncos, a lot of Cowboy fans for some reason.


maybe because of all the cowboys that live in idaho... ;-)


Or maybe because it's so backwards here, they still think the Cowboys are good. :-?

Go Emmit!


haha yea...cowboys- lets see how long it takes them to figure out they arent going anywere.
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:02 pm

Might have been better to wear that your first day instead....
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby houstonherdfan » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:30 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Ouch...yeah, generally I wouldn't wear a tie like that to an interview...solid colors are always good.

But hey, at least your team won the Super Bowl. ;-D


It is a very tasteful, solid color tie. Solid black with a small steelers emblem in the center where the tie flares out. As a matter of fact, it's the tamest tie I own. :-D


where were you trying to get a job?


Idaho. You run the gambit here of fans. KC Chiefs, Seahawks, Broncos, a lot of Cowboy fans for some reason.


maybe because of all the cowboys that live in idaho... ;-)


..... can relate to the movie brokeback mountain.

Sorry if I offended anyone but just had to finish the sentance.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5065
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 10 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Center of the Universe

Postby bagobonez » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:41 pm

mysticphysh wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Ouch...yeah, generally I wouldn't wear a tie like that to an interview...solid colors are always good.

But hey, at least your team won the Super Bowl. ;-D


It is a very tasteful, solid color tie. Solid black with a small steelers emblem in the center where the tie flares out. As a matter of fact, it's the tamest tie I own. :-D


where were you trying to get a job?


Idaho. You run the gambit here of fans. KC Chiefs, Seahawks, Broncos, a lot of Cowboy fans for some reason.


maybe because of all the cowboys that live in idaho... ;-)


Or maybe because it's so backwards here, they still think the Cowboys are good. :-?

Go Emmit!


Still bitter about Super Bowl 30 I see. :-b
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
Image
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4463
Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Atop my league's fantasy throne

Postby DrewBledsoeRox89 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:10 am

As a student who ruined his first two years of high school because he cut class to play football or disrupted class talking about football, believe me repping ur team is priceless, and is more important to monitary gains. Although sofar this year I've been good in class
[URL=http://imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
DrewBledsoeRox89
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 483
Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: chicago

Postby Kilroy » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:09 am

Ouch. !+)

Maybe you should have worn a tie with a potato on it. :-b
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Postby KoRnholio » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:50 pm

This proves my theory that Steelers fans can't get a job.





















J/K :-D That really does suck though.
KoRnholio
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant


Posts: 635
Joined: 20 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Cleveland

Postby mysticphysh » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:09 pm

KoRnholio wrote:This proves my theory that Steelers fans can't get a job..



Not when the employer is a bitter Seahawks fan :-D
Image
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 3465
Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 21:03 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact