Coors - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Coors

Moderator: Football Moderators

Coors

Postby Goose » Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:58 pm

How many other people are already sick of the Kid Rock "somebody's got to feel this" Coors commercial. If they are going to show annoyingly musical commercials, can't they at least feature "the twins" or at minimum get Kid Rock some hair conditioner and the ability to carry a tune?
Goose
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby booster » Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:20 pm

I am sick of both the Kid Rock and the Twins commercials. Find something new and orginal!
THAT IS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME!!!!!
booster
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Location: On an inch and 3/4 deep in the heart of a three alarm fire!

Postby L.A. Smogg » Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:26 pm

Who Cares.............Just a commercial
In the Mountains of Northern California roams a monster.....................Sasquatch!
L.A. Smogg
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby zombiez » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:22 pm

usually gettin a beer and takin a piss at that time
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby DudeLaw » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:50 pm

anyone see SNL's slam on these commercials last Sat.? Falon and Katan are two roomies in an apartment reciting the Coors Light commercial by heart, and they're knockin' back some Coors. Then Falon says that he invited a set of twins over for the night, and the two are like "TWINS!!!!" Then when the girls finally come and they're Siamese Twins and one is Jeffinfer Garner and completely hot (obviously), and the other is that Rachel Dratch girl and her teeth are all messed up and she has a tiny arm growing out the side of her head. LOL. And later Falon starts making out with the hot twin on the couch and Katan gets the freaky twin. Then Katan spazzes and gets up off the couch and yells, "No, I don't like Twins, I actually prefer a nice Merlow, and I don't even think I know who Gina Lee is!!" LOL.....it was pretty humorous. But yeah, I agree....these commercials make me angry when I see them. I have never been more thankful for the mute button in my life.
DudeLaw
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Re: Coors

Postby kid a » Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:25 am

Goose wrote:How many other people are already sick of the Kid Rock "somebody's got to feel this" Coors commercial. If they are going to show annoyingly musical commercials, can't they at least feature "the twins" or at minimum get Kid Rock some hair conditioner and the ability to carry a tune?

I hate Kid Rock, and will never drink Coors because of their shoving him down my throat every time I watch a sporting event.
kid a
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby KnightWhoSaysNi » Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:51 am

I do like the commercial with the guy who puts his address in his empty beer bottles and tosses them out to sea - and they all wash up on a deserted island where some shipwreck survivor is stranded ... he grabs it opens it and tries to drink and the paper falls out in his mouth - "why ... why do you torture me Brian Henderson from 12 Maple Lane!!!!"

When he's rescued he finds Brian (since he has his address) and decks him ...

er, don't recall if that's a Coors commercial or not; doesn't matter, I drink Killians anyways ... I still think it's hilarious

Ni

KwsN
KnightWhoSaysNi Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby arrbez » Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:08 am

coors is probably my least favorite brand of bottled water. has anyone else noticed that it kinda tastes like beer?
It doesn't need to be in good taste, so long as it tastes good
arrbez
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby josebach » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:43 am

I wouldn't mind the "twins" commercials so much if I thought the twins were actually hot. I don't go for the whole plastic blond thing. Now if it were the Olsen twins.... YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!! :-) JK
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:45 am

Beer comercials are all annoying. Not one of them are even entertaining. Especially that stupid one you are talking about.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Next

Return to Football Talk