Islam and Society Video - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Islam and Society Video

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mysticphysh » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:45 am

Metroid wrote:It was pretty funny the close up of his face all smileing. :-b Good stuff.

I tried to find a clip of him Riverdancing but no luck. If anybody knows where to find it I'd like to see it agian. ;-D

Not to hijack this thread or anything, but I have him doing the dance but not the goofy grin on his face from the Steelers DVD. I'll have to cut out that part and compress it but I'll get it on youtube later. ;-D

EDIT: Check out the official video thread.
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby A2theIzzo » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:55 pm

mysticphysh wrote:
A2theIzzo wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:If he has a point to get across, he should try to not be so annoying. All it seems to me is he is incapable of stringing two sentences together. Notice the cut inbetween each sentence. And with that voice and lisp, it's like listening to Mike Tyson talking, except he's not going to eat my babies. :-D

I'll try to finish listening to it, but I'm only a minute in and already to the point of not wanting to.... :-{

Please, I respect your views and dont mind at all if you disagree with the guy, but why bash on the guy about how he talks...

Because he talks funny. :-b

He was born in another country, try going to his country and learning his language , you would talk funny also.

Anyways no big deal..i dont wanna start anything cause i know how most religion threads usually go.
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mysticphysh » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:18 pm

A2theIzzo wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:
A2theIzzo wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:If he has a point to get across, he should try to not be so annoying. All it seems to me is he is incapable of stringing two sentences together. Notice the cut inbetween each sentence. And with that voice and lisp, it's like listening to Mike Tyson talking, except he's not going to eat my babies. :-D

I'll try to finish listening to it, but I'm only a minute in and already to the point of not wanting to.... :-{

Please, I respect your views and dont mind at all if you disagree with the guy, but why bash on the guy about how he talks...

Because he talks funny. :-b

He was born in another country, try going to his country and learning his language , you would talk funny also.

Anyways no big deal..i dont wanna start anything cause i know how most religion threads usually go.

Yeah, I'm not trying to start anything either. I was just saying that I don't agree with his views while trying to be humorous. Obviously I failed. :-D
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby lmcjaho » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:16 pm

Twisted Sister wrote:Sorry, but you need to be corrected here. Hilter was NOT a Christian. He was an atheist (like Stalin). He killed 6 million Jewish people AND about 2 million Catholics.

Defining "Christian" as one who CLAIMS to be a believer in Christianity results in Hitler as a Christian, which is the point I was making about these so-called "muslim" terrorists. Just because they CLAIM to be Muslim does not mean they follow true Muslim teachings...

In Hitler's own words he is a Christian
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby A2theIzzo » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:57 pm

lmcjaho wrote:
Twisted Sister wrote:Sorry, but you need to be corrected here. Hilter was NOT a Christian. He was an atheist (like Stalin). He killed 6 million Jewish people AND about 2 million Catholics.

Defining "Christian" as one who CLAIMS to be a believer in Christianity results in Hitler as a Christian, which is the point I was making about these so-called "muslim" terrorists. Just because they CLAIM to be Muslim does not mean they follow true Muslim teachings...

In Hitler's own words he is a Christian

I agree.
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk