Ahman Green? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Ahman Green?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Ahman Green?

Postby Blue Bear » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:33 am

I wanted to throw out Ahman Green's name because he isn't getting a lot of press, in my opinion. He isn't a number #1 option, but he could be a very solid #3(flex player) and sometimes play like a #2. His one year contract is performance laden. There have been good reports from coaches out of camp. And just two years ago he was a top notch back. Thoughts and opinions?
Blue Bear
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moochman » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:40 am

You could use the search engine to read some of the stuff that's been previously discussed.

The biggests concerns are his severe quad injury; which I've heard is fully healed, and the GB O-line; which I hear has not healed. Then there's always that fumble thing.

I think he will blow against DaBears today, but the next two weeks he has the Saints and Lions. If he has anything left he should be a good play against those two. I look for him to be a nice fill in RB when the match-up is right. He has a high up-side for the relatively low price demanded on draft day.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby BigMusky » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:09 am

Green has hit the Waiver Wire in some of my leagues and was the last back I drafted. So he is low risk....the obvious benefit is if he get anything going this year. Gado was a servicable back last year as a #2, so even a crappy Pack team can have a fantasy back worth starting. Green was horrible to start the year last year before he got hurt and has not looked good in preseason. I think he sits your bench until he proves worth a start.
BigMusky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk